Fluorine

Charli XCX

10 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

i made these the other day after the info of possible charli "snapchat" app filters they are kinda crap lol but had fun doing them, not sure if im gonna finish them.

yNoA8Y2.jpg

THEY'RE SO GOOD!!! the stickers are so cute!

Charli-Sig.png

IG

i'm not saying charli xcx is the blueprint but... she is ?

no shade towards anyone but just think about how some careers would be so different without her... this bitch is the mvp and i can't express my love for her and her artistry enough on this thread

2 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

no shade towards anyone but just think about how some careers would be so different without her... this bitch is the mvp and i can't express my love for her and her artistry enough on this thread

all of this.. she is the definition of pop machine 

2 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

after the vroom vroom ep she and SOPHIE really said all these bitches is my sons :diva:

wait a minute hold on

hi i'm bit new - any chance someone could possibly share their "albums" with me for the different eras/sessions? Saw some really cool custom covers and am bit confused/lazy trying to figure out what songs were from where and make my own. 

1 hour ago, vvals said:

hi i'm bit new - any chance someone could possibly share their "albums" with me for the different eras/sessions? Saw some really cool custom covers and am bit confused/lazy trying to figure out what songs were from where and make my own. 

I'd gladly help you with that - but last night I began rearranging my material 'cause I found out it was not updated to the latest leaks from late January. Once I'm finished, I could share you what I have arranged in fanmade albums, just PM me ;) 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I recently asked for the LIZ versions of Baby Boy and Burnin' Up, and I decided to make some edits (just for the record, these are not official) for y'all. I realized someone made a rough edit of Burnin' Up but the pitch was not matched, so I tried to make it uniform. Enjoy!

Baby Boy (feat. LIZ): https://dbree.org/v/0257a2

Burnin' Up (feat. LIZ): https://dbree.org/v/7a2f2a

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

holy heck Alex Somers did the music for Alone Together?!?!?! he's so talented wtf!! if you don't know him he is Jónsi's partner, and they've done heaps of amazing music together; Alex has produced some of Sigur Rós' albums. 

listen to Boy 1904 by Jónsi & Alex it is one of the most incredible songs I've ever heard sampling the last living castrati (boys who were castrated before puberty so their voice developed differently :deadbanana:)

nice cocc bro