Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ugh nobody is actually requesting these, but I've been having fun editing Charli's unreleased songs and I particularly loved this one. My attempt to make I Will Follow You sound final, or at least a little more than a rough demo. Along with Long and Lonely Road, it's my favourite off that bunch that leaked while ago, and I think it sounds cool! It's basically just vocal mastering and harmonies in the chorus, but I guess it came out smooth. If you want to, check it here.

I Will Follow You - Fanmade Final Edit: https://dbree.org/v/60184e

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

23 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Ugh nobody is actually requesting these, but I've been having fun editing Charli's unreleased songs and I particularly loved this one. My attempt to make I Will Follow You sound final, or at least a little more than a rough demo. Along with Long and Lonely Road, it's my favourite off that bunch that leaked while ago, and I think it sounds cool! It's basically just vocal mastering and harmonies in the chorus, but I guess it came out smooth. If you want to, check it here.

This is literally one of my favorite unreleased songs sksk, u definitely gave her the justice she deserved ? 

XPo3CNC.jpg

Just now, alkolmoldah said:

This is literally one of my favorite unreleased songs sksk, u definitely gave her the justice she deserved ? 

Thank you so much! It's a really good track, I wish she actually used it :(

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

15 hours ago, LiCKRISSH said:

My take on the "Vegas Gothic Castle Suite"

Vroom Vroom Workshop will be up later :)

5dVygMF.jpg

that's stunningly beautiful, such a great job! 
her face and makeup look lowkey like Rebecca Black tho lol :toofunny:

When I listen to XCX 3/WORLD, I get like Teenage Dreams album vibes, in the sense that is pure pop sugary bliss, every song is top notch and could have been a single. It really fits with the idea of a huge campaign. I hope we'll have Daddy Knows someday, it deserves to be on it.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

1 hour ago, Heartmachine said:

I saw news recently that Charles sold her previous home... queen of making back her millions! 

yep, she bought a new one from Altman’s brothers 

3 hours ago, LiCKRISSH said:

icA47Wl.jpg

My take on the "Vroom Vroom Workshop" ;)

The Taxi car uugh ❤❤ wow luv u came thru.

3 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

I saw news recently that Charles sold her previous home... queen of making back her millions! 

We stan a rich pop princess

3 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

Yes, it was Calvin Harris's house, hope they get to collab one day! Love both of them...

15 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Thank you, this was much needed!

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

8 minutes ago, dance4u said:

Hope there's an "eh eh eh XCX Charli!" or a "It's Charli baby..." :flutter: they are so epic.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde