Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Dima said:

No. Just 1 verse and adlibs

Oh, well, I'll take anything, she never disappoints! Thanks!

1 hour ago, Dima said:

A short snippet from a podcast where Charli talkin about 2017 hack. it was recorded in 2020. Its very sad -  https://dbree.org/v/026ff4

Damn, and now she got "hacked" again.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Hello,

Lurker here. I wasn't completely happy with the way the Good Girls aif sounded, especially compared to the crisp instrumental. Made an attempt at remastering it, not fully satisfied with the end result but I still think it's an improvement! Curious to know what you all think.

Nevermind just listened again and it sounds like hell.

36 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

does anyone know why did they pulled the jimmy kimmel performance's off from youtube? i specifically remember watching it originally on there. 

I think her Label did because of how bad the dislikes / comments were for bounce

I can see why people would hate it as it's not really the best environment to perform it - why she didn't perform Come To My Party or Girls Night Out is beyond me - would have been received better and good promotion for XCX World 

6 minutes ago, KuntExpress said:

I think her Label did because of how bad the dislikes / comments were for bounce

I can see why people would hate it as it's not really the best environment to perform it - why she didn't perform Come To My Party or Girls Night Out is beyond me - would have been received better and good promotion for XCX World 

I never thought about It bug I feel like GNO as a teaser would have saved the era or at least would have given the era a better starting point. 

5 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

I never thought about It bug I feel like GNO as a teaser would have saved the era or at least would have given the era a better starting point. 

For sure!! GNO or CTMP as teasers would have at the ver least been appealing - Bounce is such a good song but not for a TV performance promoting the album 

She just really loved the song at the time - probably wouldn't ever perform it again now :( 

6 minutes ago, KuntExpress said:

For sure!! GNO or CTMP as teasers would have at the ver least been appealing - Bounce is such a good song but not for a TV performance promoting the album 

She just really loved the song at the time - probably wouldn't ever perform it again now :( 

That's so sad omg :rollin: I wonder if she knows it's one of her most beloved songs around here

XPo3CNC.jpg

1 hour ago, KuntExpress said:

damn that sucks it was cause of haters...

but yeah i personally thought "Girls Night Out" was gonna be the first single back in the day. I remember it getting called a "modern day girls just wanna have fun" in some reviews when she was doing it live in 2016, and i think it really could of been that with proper promotion.