Fluorine

Charli XCX

hi i made this remix of grins in pop 2-esque fashion using various charli stems. this was my first official stem remix and i think i am pleased with how it turned out!

i was kinda inspired by that one "if 14 was released in 2018" soundcloud remix snippet hehe

46 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Normally y'all got a lot to say now y'all ain't saying nothing??? And for what?????

Maybe most of us don't want to have to read through 10 pages of people arguing over album rankings everyday
Like if nothing related to Charli (Leaks, news, etc.) happen,  I prefer for the forum to stay quiet :creep:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

9 hours ago, dance4u said:

hi i made this remix of grins in pop 2-esque fashion using various charli stems. this was my first official stem remix and i think i am pleased with how it turned out!

i was kinda inspired by that one "if 14 was released in 2018" soundcloud remix snippet hehe

grins is my #1 top charli song thank you so much for this ! this is amazing :kiss:

sgopYhV.gif

14 hours ago, dance4u said:

This is great! Drop a dl link sis, don't be shy :diva:

17 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

Is society ready to admit that Sucker is a fantastic pop album? It gets so much hate when it’s better than Charli :lmao:

Can't believe every 2 weeks comes some random to say sucker deserved better.

It is what it is, a good album but her worst work. 

So deal with it and go on

3 minutes ago, RoundandRound said:

Can't believe every 2 weeks comes some random to say sucker deserved better.

It is what it is, a good album but her worst work. 

So deal with it and go on

and best believe i’ll be back in 2 weeks to say it again and say Sucker is better than ‘how i’m feeling’ and ‘charli’ :party: