Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, Sitar said:

Absolutely luv. But I know you're a Gold Coins hater so zip it!

if I can change my mind about a song years later, so can you.. gold coins is a cute bop. Hangin Around is her We Will Rock You!! A stadium ANTHEM :legend:

14417469274.gif

3 hours ago, blameitonme said:

possibly, but the documentary won't be released in march :eartha2: it's only premiering, so who knows when we'll be able to watch it

2 hours ago, Dima said:

they gonna release it on a streaming platform :)

Won’t we be able to view it at the festival? I was going to stay up to watch it. 

12 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

Here's a fun game, add a song to each charli album that's originally from another one of her albums

I'll start

TR: forever

Sucker: Die 4

XCX: Roll With Me

N1A: Warm

Pop2: February 2017

Charli: Lock You Up

hifn: Official

TR: Cross You Out

SUCKER: Queen Lizzy

N1A: Unlock It

Pop 2: party 4 u

Charli: Track 10

HIFN: February 2017

qfrWuBl.png

13 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

The way that *new final* of CTMP has the “this is XCX world” so poorly spliced into the bridge really had me crying :toofunny: :rip: 

i loved it but that part ruined it for me ?

made this quick xcx chick GNO edit last week for my current Unreleased IV album cover

omHyXjU.png

the edges are a little crooked but that's charli's merch team fault, there's nothing much i could do to make it better :rollin:

17 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

Here's a fun game, add a song to each charli album that's originally from another one of her albums

I'll start

TR: forever

Sucker: Die 4

N1A: Warm

Pop2: February 2017

Charli: Lock You Up

hifn: Official

TR: Cross You Out

Sucker: Babygirl

N1A: Femmebot

XCX: White Mercedes

P2: Claws

Charli: Waterfall

HIFN: Thoughts

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

21 hours ago, Lukeb said:

Won’t we be able to view it at the festival? I was going to stay up to watch it. 

You can only watch it at the festival if you pay for tickets. The cheapest tickets are the student discounted ones, which are $115 right now. Without the student discount it’s $249. The tickets give you access to all the films, there’s no option for just a single ticket to see the Charli one.

They mentioned that she will do a virtual DJ set with a zoom party for the premiere, but there’s no details if you have to be a ticket holder to participate or not (hopefully not).

We won’t see the actual documentary on the public level until a distribution company decides to pick it up and release it on their own terms (ex: Netflix, Hulu, Production Companies, etc)

58 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

You can only watch it at the festival if you pay for tickets. The cheapest tickets are the student discounted ones, which are $115 right now. Without the student discount it’s $249. The tickets give you access to all the films, there’s no option for just a single ticket to see the Charli one.

They mentioned that she will do a virtual DJ set with a zoom party for the premiere, but there’s no details if you have to be a ticket holder to participate or not (hopefully not).

We won’t see the actual documentary on the public level until a distribution company decides to pick it up and release it on their own terms (ex: Netflix, Hulu, Production Companies, etc)

Thanks for the explanation. I could get a student ticket but that’s a lot! I hope it doesn’t take long to come out. 

So back in August 2018 when we got that big zip of leaks in HQ, we got a 128kbps file of Sticky, and then BloomForYou gave us a 320 file, but I think someone in here said that the 320 file is fake? Which file do you guys use?

Also, about that HQ file of Stuck On Repeat we got like a month ago - is it cursed for anyone else lol?!?! It shows up fine in iTunes, but on my iPhone's music app, it syncs as a file titled "John Hill" (so obv the producer's file) and it messes up the rest of the album it's in... does anyone know how to fix that without editing the file?