Fluorine

Charli XCX

25 minutes ago, Kurt said:

So back in August 2018 when we got that big zip of leaks in HQ, we got a 128kbps file of Sticky, and then BloomForYou gave us a 320 file, but I think someone in here said that the 320 file is fake? Which file do you guys use?

Also, about that HQ file of Stuck On Repeat we got like a month ago - is it cursed for anyone else lol?!?! It shows up fine in iTunes, but on my iPhone's music app, it syncs as a file titled "John Hill" (so obv the producer's file) and it messes up the rest of the album it's in... does anyone know how to fix that without editing the file?

https://dbree.org/v/19ced3

wait a minute hold on

56 minutes ago, Kurt said:

So back in August 2018 when we got that big zip of leaks in HQ, we got a 128kbps file of Sticky, and then BloomForYou gave us a 320 file, but I think someone in here said that the 320 file is fake? Which file do you guys use?

Also, about that HQ file of Stuck On Repeat we got like a month ago - is it cursed for anyone else lol?!?! It shows up fine in iTunes, but on my iPhone's music app, it syncs as a file titled "John Hill" (so obv the producer's file) and it messes up the rest of the album it's in... does anyone know how to fix that without editing the file?

This happened to me too - it’s because in the metadata for the track, the “grouped by” folder has it as John Hill. You have to delete this for it to show up properly

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

4 hours ago, Kurt said:

You have to click "Get Info", then where it lists the title where it lists "song" click the drop down. Select "Work Name" and you'll see that John Hill is probably the work name. Delete that & should be fixed once you re-synch to your phone! 

TR: Boom Clap/forever (the intro/outro and production still pretty much preserves the same vibes)

Sucker: Emotional (has the pretty much same vibe)

XCX: 1999 (obvs choice, super pop)

N1A: Waterfall (the bad bitch vibes and the galactic expensive feel of the production + vocal delivery and tone)

24hrs: party 4 u (muffled/rough vibe)

Pop2: Gone(very cold, metallic vibe, autotune x1000, outro)/Warm (the celestial ohoohhhs

Charli: Porsche (idk it's very robotic and vulnerable but sassy at the sae time, basically the album in a nutshell)

HIFN: In My Arms (the very eurodance/rave synths of the chorus+the breakfast line lmao)/What I Like (hifn is basically TR2.0 and this has a pretty cute quarantine feel to it)

8 hours ago, running said:

7 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

This happened to me too - it’s because in the metadata for the track, the “grouped by” folder has it as John Hill. You have to delete this for it to show up properly

4 hours ago, Homewrecker69 said:

You have to click "Get Info", then where it lists the title where it lists "song" click the drop down. Select "Work Name" and you'll see that John Hill is probably the work name. Delete that & should be fixed once you re-synch to your phone! 

Thanks guys!!

1 hour ago, damoxcx said:

https://dbree.org/v/93ea32

i used LMAs instrumental, the Spicy acapella and a filtered acapella from the live performance :D

the halsey vocals nnn but you did an amazing job! thank you

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever