Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, alkolmoldah said:

Sksk everytime she collabs with a mainstream artist they pitch a fit :flop: Lil Yachty, Lil Xan, Lizzo, etc

I still wouldn't mind as I love both Charli and Ava, but now that you bring it up, I don't see their voices together in a song. Yeah, maybe that's a good reason why they haven't collabed.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

This remix is so cool. 

Actually this remix was available a week ago, I guess distribution went wrong, but I’m glad they deleted it before everyone noticed. 

CHARGER remix is hella cute
never listened to the original and it fits Charli so much

actually, although we've received a lot of demos, i was missing Charli's voice so much
hope she releases more songs/collabs pretty soon

Wow, the CHARGER remix is amazing, I was getting tired of all those club remixes that only puts a different instrumental in loop under the vocals.

Now this is a remix that actually changes the original mix of the song but at the same time it mantains the essence of the original.

If only there was a cute little music video for this remix, it could be a hit.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

just filtered charli's vocals on the chorus and bitch lemme tell you they are gorgeous :flutter: i wish they were more prominent and less mixed in but then again it's elio's song so it makes sense, it's just the stan in me talking :eartha2: