Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, douglasr said:

Who produced it then? :O

So, only Boyfriend, Lay with You and Daddy Knows are left! :crai:

1 hour ago, paradiso said:

so the two versions of bel air that we have are post-sucker and not produced by sophie?

Yeah, that's right! The two leaked versions are from 2015, produced by Jarrad Rogers, Patrik Berger and John Hill.

The original version of Bel Air probably sounds a little rougher like the other songs from the same Sucker sessions (for example, Like This and Theme Park).

2 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

+ Highway & This Is The Moment (rumoured reworked version)

Quick question - I cross-checked the list DaddyATRL posted and it had noted that Pull The Trigger & Fall In, Fall Out were leaked? Can someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction for these?

Also saw in one of the master spreadsheets that What You Gonna Do Now is a SOPHIExCharli song? Any truth or idea on this? 

3 hours ago, Imalreadygonebaby said:

I made a cute lil mix of Teenage Kicks - thought I’d share https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/imZwESaMnMvVsC8N6

Okay so THIS IS the version I'm using. Sounds so fresh and cool! I could never tbh. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, its rb bb said:

Quick question - I cross-checked the list DaddyATRL posted and it had noted that Pull The Trigger & Fall In, Fall Out were leaked? Can someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction for these?

Also saw in one of the master spreadsheets that What You Gonna Do Now is a SOPHIExCharli song? Any truth or idea on this? 

https://dbree.org/v/671600

https://dbree.org/v/811611

unfortunately we don’t know who produced what you gonna do now, probably either stargate or sophie

34 minutes ago, Toxo6969 said:

thinking about the bella thorne version of up n down and how she sounds like she's having a stroke when she says "every time you look at me" in the second verse... like what was she thinking

:lmao: 

it’s gotta be one of the worst vocal performances I’ve ever heard... 

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, Toxo6969 said:

thinking about the bella thorne version of up n down and how she sounds like she's having a stroke when she says "every time you look at me" in the second verse... like what was she thinking

She sang it without any emotion, monotonous like Hannah Diamond... It's just so iconic...

29 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

I literally had a dream last night where it leaked and she said the n word in it so we all begrudgingly canceled her :facepalm:

THE

lABVyGE.png