Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

Who cares 

I mean we rank albums and bully each other in here all the time but dissecting lyrics, which are a huge part of Charlis art, is all of a sudden not important? 

It's the lack of sense to me :diva:

4 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

I mean we rank albums and bully each other in here all the time but dissecting lyrics, which are a huge part of Charlis art, is all of a sudden not important? 

:ma:

wait a minute hold on

35 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

literally

my best friend's father passed away a few hours ago from covid, when i got the news i was listening to a random playlist in shuffle and right after i gave my condolences to her and her family, silver cross came on and... i never thought i could connect to a song like that! as soon as the chorus started... it was like a knife going trouhg my heart!!!!!!! "I'll pull you close, so close, so close I'll never you let you go, you know head on my chest, a silver cross you can cry all night, I'll never let you go" i can't stop crying i wanna hug her so bad, but i wanna giver her and her family the privacy they need. the funeral will be held in a few hours and i can't go. silver cross is on loop. thank you charli for this song. and i hope my bestie can receive my toughts, prayers and love. sorry for this post but i needed to get this off my chest.

f688de8e8675c0a0004e815d4dcc3fb524499040

16 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

It's Down Like Woah

5defd2366b7f016a1905fa1436f1fb4b.gif

Here are more titles for you:

Roof Of The House

Shortcut To Paradise

Rattlesnakes

Can you please share Helium and World’s Best Dancer without the chopped off endings? :wub: