Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, 1000Times said:

I am, thanks bestie:kiss3:

It's funny to see how pressed they get over files that don't even belong to them :w8ing:

Their folders will never be empty since they're hacking her and many other artists all the time :rip:

omg really? and how did you get the songs tho? ?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i just think it's opportune that the "proof" is 1 second long and consists of a heavily autotuned line charli already sang before, show us her singing the chorus hun then i'll believe you

19 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Leaking 130 songs is just bad as hacking them yourself. You're causing her just as much pain lol. Some of y'all are insane I'm sorry

Now sis I know you're not trying to take a moral high ground when you were Doberman defending Sia's tone deaf and disgusting portrayal of neurodivergent individuals in another thread 

BzhmW.png

24 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Leaking 130 songs is just bad as hacking them yourself. You're causing her just as much pain lol. Some of y'all are insane I'm sorry

spill

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

6 minutes ago, drewby said:

Now sis I know you're not trying to take a moral high ground when you were Doberman defending Sia's tone deaf and disgusting portrayal of neurodivergent individuals in another thread 

What does this have to do with Charli and literally all of her music leaking?

16 minutes ago, drewby said:

?

16 hours ago, Nightmare said:

omg really? and how did you get the songs tho? ?

I'm having a blast watching how y'all are desperately trying to make me speak. Being one of his minions must be tiring, right @caolicolor @Sis?

@BloomForYou you ok hun? I'm so sorry but it's what you deserve after all these years of hacking, scamming and terrorizing people :sass:
Don't be sad though, at least you became very popular on dbree :w8ing:

1 hour ago, Vulture said:

God forbid someone shares a bunch of songs (yes, I didn't leak all the 130 songs) that have been hoarded by hackers and scammers for years with fans. They were already out there and I'm just here trying to be kind.

Also:

Not you specifically talking about morals :toofloppy:

10 minutes ago, 1000Times said:

I'm having a blast watching how y'all are desperately trying to make me speak. Being one of his minions must be tiring, right @Caolicolor @Sis?

@BloomForYou you ok hun? I'm so sorry but it's what you deserve after all these years of hacking, scamming and terrorizing people :sass:
Don't be sad though, at least you became very popular on dbree :w8ing:

God forbid someone shares a bunch of songs (yes, I didn't leak all the 130 songs) that have been hoarded by hackers and scammers for years with fans. They were already out there and I'm just here trying to be kind.

Also:

Not you specifically talking about morals :toofloppy:

Yassss drag them as you should!! People be getting too bold on here for absolutely NO reason 

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif