Fluorine

Charli XCX

22 minutes ago, 1000Times said:

Not you specifically talking about morals :toofloppy:

So you think leaking everything she has ever done is the better option? It's bad enough that people had so much in the first place, now these songs are completely useless. 

Anyways you're not some saviour.

5 minutes ago, Vulture said:

So you think leaking everything she has ever done is the better option? It's bad enough that people had so much in the first place, now these songs are completely useless. 

I think the point is that it seems like everyone who has something to say about ppl leaking music has asked for things to be leaked before. If you posted something like "omg pls leak ___ next" then turn around and say "leaking is bad don't do it" then wtf

XPo3CNC.jpg

Why do some of y’all have to instigate drama with the leakers as if you didn’t download the songs??? And can we stop @-ing people that made the choice to leave the forum? Do better or be put on mod queue. :oprah2:

14417469274.gif

6 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Who said I'm a saviour? :toofunny:

Please, she still has tons of songs you haven't even heard about. And yes, I think sharing songs and demos that have already been scrapped is better than hoarding/selling them or teasing people with LQ snippets.

P.S. You're welcome for leaking Never Felt Better. It's really nice to see how grateful some of y'all are :rip:

She wasnt gonna use anything the hackers have accessed and teased, very low chance.. Be grateful ppl actually share things here with the fans, some of you guys can be so toxic, someone does something nice and you trash them, someone teases hoards songs, you trash them, we dont get leaks you guys pout and have a fit, just stfu y'all always bring ur problems onto here and we dont wanna hear it lol

And thanks to all the real ones here, some of us are actually thankful 

@1000Timesthank you for stopping hoarders and sellers earning money for songs that don't belong to them. 

I'm confident you are not a bad person and you mean no harm. 

People here are so hypocrite trying to be moralistic and saying leaking is bad but they are enjoying the songs either way. 

Sure, leaking a song might jeopardize a future release, but sometimes those song would have never been released and we might have never gotten them. 

Anyway, thank you again king. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Shit like this makes me wonder how Taylor's Inner Circle hasn't just imploded because of petty drama and leaked everything :toofunny: it's fun to kiki here with y'all sometimes but I feel like a reminder is needed that there is way more to life than random gays beefing on Dbree over baseless allegations and drama that 98% of us here cba to follow or care about

BzhmW.png

3 minutes ago, drewby said:

Shit like this makes me wonder how Taylor's Inner Circle hasn't just imploded because of petty drama and leaked everything :toofunny: it's fun to kiki here with y'all sometimes but I feel like a reminder is needed that there is way more to life than random gays beefing on Dbree over baseless allegations and drama that 98% of us here cba to follow or care about

I pray they're all no older than 19 cuz if not....

2 hours ago, DaddyKnows said:

Does someone still have a ZIP/masterpost with all of the OG files that leaked back in 2017/2018? Some of them are posted on DBREE, but it's not easy to search every single name.

Look for the masterpost here.

I've said it before, there are lots of moralists here...

I prefer to say thanks cause songs like: HBHG,  Believe and some Other bangers were never going to be released anyways so thanks! 

Idk why people keep dragging and downloading... Don't be fake, if you downloaded then shut up and go on!