Fluorine

Charli XCX

as much as i wanted this collab and love the song ... this sounds like a demo charli pitched to them lol i wish they would have went for the 80s synth pop and just let charli come out in a true romance wig or something

One of the leaked pictures from droplets photoshoot is being used on the cover of New Music Daily on Apple Music, what is happening?

074-F54-B1-F1-A6-4-C4-B-98-E4-5-DDE7-BF7

11 minutes ago, xokuba said:

One of the leaked pictures from droplets photoshoot is being used on the cover of New Music Daily on Apple Music, what is happening?

074-F54-B1-F1-A6-4-C4-B-98-E4-5-DDE7-BF7

just came here to ask that :deadbanana:

I’d be super obsessed with spinning if it wasn’t distorted/compressed to hell & back. Like whyyyyyyy?! There is no depth, the layers are completely drowned out. I’ve played with the EQ and tried better headphones... idk, hoping it grows on me.

What a bop! This might be a big hit.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Where can I hear this I can't find it 

She’s not credited on it but its her vocals (chopped) its on his debut album

Obsessed with Spinning, very much a TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME moment. I get what you all are saying about the vocal distortion in the chorus, I think it was intention but I wish it was a little less grating.