Fluorine

Charli XCX

46 minutes ago, Sitar said:

All these songs taking place from 3AM to 6AM, Charli go to bed please

ROLL WITH YOUR FRIENDS OUT TIL 7AM COME ON MEET ME ON THE HIGHWAY SMOKE BLOWIN LETS RACE TURN THE VOLUME UP ON YA SPEAKERS GOT THAT LOOK ON YO FACE BOOM BOOM IN THE RAVE GO FOREVER AND EVER AND 

14417469274.gif

4 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

ROLL WITH YOUR FRIENDS OUT TIL 7AM COME ON MEET ME ON THE HIGHWAY SMOKE BLOWIN LETS RACE TURN THE VOLUME UP ON YA SPEAKERS GOT THAT LOOK ON YO FACE BOOM BOOM IN THE RAVE GO FOREVER AND EVER AND 

Wow "8AM (Pull Up to First Period) (feat. MØ)" is coming :hair:

4 hours ago, Dima said:

Fy-4w8SxBA4.jpg?size=1125x2000&quality=9

droplet's era outtake been using in Spotify

i'm down for the outtakes but is there any particular reason for their usage? i mean... they're 3 year old photos jksjasbbs i'm sure charli has more recent press photos, so that's odd...

anyway, andrew thomas huang post the hq untagged ones challenge. do that challenge. miss charlotte rutherford might join the challenge as well and blast us with new pop 2 juicy photos :hooker:

1 hour ago, DaddyKnows said:

Just found this pic from my cousin's 2016 graduation yearbook, so many memories. Couldn't be more proud of her! :poordat:

Cn_LzGFUIAADpUK?format=jpg&name=large

Excuse me ma’am, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take post down. That is my sister who was killed by a metra train. And it this post is very disrespectful. Idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please.