You stay right in front, in the front of my mind
Front of my mind, in the front of my mind
You stay right in front, in the front of my mind
Front of my mind, never leave you behind
We say promises and we give up the lies
Front of my mind, in the front of my mind
You stay right in front of my mind

19 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

i'm down for the outtakes but is there any particular reason for their usage? i mean... they're 3 year old photos jksjasbbs i'm sure charli has more recent press photos, so that's odd...

anyway, andrew thomas huang post the hq untagged ones challenge. do that challenge. miss charlotte rutherford might join the challenge as well and blast us with new pop 2 juicy photos :hooker:

Maybe cause the song was recorded on 2019? 

1 hour ago, RoundandRound said:

Maybe cause the song was recorded on 2019? 

yeah i thought of something similar, but this photos are from mid-2018 so... let's just not stress over it, just some pics anyway :oic: lemme just hope some magazine buys this goddamn photoshoot and publish it since the leakers are not willing to share sumn and so does the photographer, magazines and press photos are now the real deal :sass:

Hi!! So I am fairly new to this community and I’m so happy to be on lanaboards finally ?? I love Lana of course but I am also a huge Charli xcx fan. I have the xcx world mp3 and a few other leaks but does anyone have any more leaks? Preferably ones after 2014?? I would so appreciate it ❤️❤️❤️ Sending good energy to every 1 of u 

2 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

yeah i thought of something similar, but this photos are from mid-2018 so... let's just not stress over it, just some pics anyway :oic: lemme just hope some magazine buys this goddamn photoshoot and publish it since the leakers are not willing to share sumn and so does the photographer, magazines and press photos are now the real deal :sass:

Yeah! I was hoping to not sound sarcastic on my answer... I was just asking...

Other thought I have on mind is that maybe spinnin is the song Charli and 1975 boys made for Charli album? Or that song never was recorded?

Also... I had a nightmare were ATTENTION never got released / leaked... 

19 hours ago, badgalbinka said:

Hi!! So I am fairly new to this community and I’m so happy to be on lanaboards finally ?? I love Lana of course but I am also a huge Charli xcx fan. I have the xcx world mp3 and a few other leaks but does anyone have any more leaks? Preferably ones after 2014?? I would so appreciate it ❤️❤️❤️ Sending good energy to every 1 of u 

Hi, welcome! try looking on this topic for the word "masterpost" or "drive" and you'll get access to a masterpost some kind users made for all of us here.

Hope you find it! And welcome to the jungle!

On 2/5/2021 at 9:01 PM, lil aerosol said:

Okay well @rare your suggestion of 'trapli' reminded me of Pop 2 which made me think of 'Trap 2' which I love :defeated:@Nigel Hitch your tracklist gave me a few songs I hadn't even heard of so thank you for that. I made a cover and I'm really proud of how it turned out!!

Trap-2.png

Screen-Shot-2021-02-06-at-3-59-00-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2021-02-06-at-3-59-10-PM.png

Reveal hidden contents

I took heavy inspo from this reddit post and mine's not nearly as good as theirs but I like mine enough :ma:

3zfh3tj7el501.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

anyone have the link for this?

Out of topic but vaguely Charli related

Hikaru Utada (the japanese girl in my avatar), widely known for performing the main songs from the Kingdom Hearts videogames, has just released today the music video for her latest single "One Last Kiss", she is known for producing her own songs but lately she has been inviting western producers to collaborate, last time was "Face My Fears" coproduced by Skrillex and now shockingly with our A.G. Cook, making this song her first musical adventure with PC Music. Enjoy!

I can only dream of a Charli XCX remix.

btw, if you are into this song I invite you to check out her 2004 english debut album "EXODUS" which is very ahead of it's time, the album is very experimental yet pop and catchy.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

14 hours ago, RoundandRound said:

Hi, welcome! try looking on this topic for the word "masterpost" or "drive" and you'll get access to a masterpost some kind users made for all of us here.

Hope you find it! And welcome to the jungle!

Thank you so much omg !!!❤️❤️❤️

2 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

so like no hate on Elio but im just obsessed with Charli and i wish we had a version where it was entirely her singing it i cant just hear/imagine it :defeated:

I really love ELIO's latest EP (having a hard time to get into her debut) but I agree sis, would love a Charli solo version

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde