Fluorine

Charli XCX

42 minutes ago, ayeshaerotica said:

when this "top 40 sellout" thing turns out to be a joke and she surprise releases an arca-produced EP that's even further from mainstream >>>

I would rather Charli release a country pop album than a full Arca project :toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

4 hours ago, fvck said:

shaking because charli listens to one ava song? :awk:

The song in question has 9 other co-writers, which is why the alleged tea from someone who obviously hates Charli for whatever reason about the two of them writing a song together for Charli's lead single was kind of a scream  :toofloppy:

BzhmW.png

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I’ve honestly never heard a single Ava song in the uk other than that sweet+psycho song , it’s just a bland track that sounds like it could be from any girl group.

good pop music is rare to find-especially long lasting pop.

no its not rare? This forum is literally full of good or at least decent pop music 

also let’s not act like we’re above cookie cutter pop music cause we know charli eats that shit up and she probably only listens to stuff like Britney lol 

got no clue if anyone mentioned this before (and i'm too lazy to look through the past pages) but a.g. cook produced the new utada single for evangelion 3.0+1.0 and it's absolutely gorgeous. i would kill to hear charli sing on something so lush and fleeting

redline

11 hours ago, Harvie Weinstinez said:

no its not rare? This forum is literally full of good or at least decent pop music 

also let’s not act like we’re above cookie cutter pop music cause we know charli eats that shit up and she probably only listens to stuff like Britney lol 

I mean I’m sure charli likes a lot of stuff I personally would find terrible-in terms of Britney I really don’t think you can compare Ava to her, Blackout and to lesser degrees production wise(ITZ,Circus and the Britney album slightly ) are innovative albums that changed pop music-people are still going on about slave and gimme more-nobody is going to be singing sweet but a psycho in 5 years.

10 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean I’m sure charli likes a lot of stuff I personally would find terrible-in terms of Britney I really don’t think you can compare Ava to her, Blackout and to lesser degrees production wise(ITZ,Circus and the Britney album slightly ) are innovative albums that changed pop music-people are still going on about slave and gimme more-nobody is going to be singing sweet but a psycho in 5 years.

THIS. Ava could only aspire to deliver the tiniest fraction of quality that is Britney's catalog. 

11 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

SBP may not be the best example, people are still bopping it and it’ll turn 3 years in august :rip: