Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli literally started crying before she even started talking and the interviewer didn't even try to change the subject or say she didn't have to answer??

Btw did anyone else hear her say "tonighttttt, You're in paradise" in the last chorus of paradise or was that something I just wanted to hear?

2 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Sending hugs to Charles... not gonna lie Paradise made me emotional during the set, and seeing her break down at the end Q&A did too.

I literally felt her about to break down during Paradise. She barely sang because her voice kept giving out. 

Watching her try to keep composure when that question was asked literally broke me :poordat::rollin: I feel so sad ... having cried about SOPHIE's passing multiple times not even knowing her I can't imagine how tender it still must be for her :toofunny::crai: fuck that really put me into my feels 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

that was her best quarantine performance yet imo. the new stuff sounds soooo good im hyped :D

i'm so angry at the interviewer though like jesus fucking chrisstttt why would you even ask about sophie poor charli :((((

2 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Charli literally started crying before she even started talking and the interviewer didn't even try to change the subject or say she didn't have to answer??

she literally just stared at her like what the fuck

xMcVPI7.jpg