Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Can someone provide a. Rundown of what happened ? I missed it ):

basically this interviewer who clearly was not familiar with charli/SOPHIE was the one who introduced the show and did the q&a after. she was pretty cringe and saying a lot of like typical PR "let's be hip with twitter gen z and say the word stan a lot!" stuff.

at the q&a she asked REALLY generic questions since she obviously doesn't know anything about charli/her music. she proceeded to ask (without any bad intentions, but clearly she was just not in the know of the situation) a rly dumb question like "and tell us about your creative process with SOPHIE! a lot of your fans are writing in the chat how they miss her. it must be so hard now that she's gone, we really stan that queen!" and it had not been rehearsed at all/it was live and charli had no idea it was coming and she broke down crying.

^this is paraphrased obv but that's the general idea. she wasn't being intentionally rude/mean to charli but more so just careless and not doing her job well. 

APART FROM THAT, charli had an amazing performance and performed 1 new snippet and 1 entire new song which both sound amazing :)

hope that's a good rundown lol

Don’t Think Twice sounds GORGEOUS and catapulted my brain into pop utopia just like No Angel did when I first heard it.  :toofunny:

I just love Charli and what she is doing... Her forward-thinking approach. The tribute to SOPHIE in performing Paradise and feeling for her in the Q&A... also just little things like how she said she likes performing Visions the most (my absolute favorite off of HIFN)... really, just the culmination of the last few years up to now, and being there for all of it...  

I felt an array of emotions during the performance last night. She is MY pop queen!  :crai: :defeated:

2 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Hmmm... a stark contrast! :popcorn:

The way that the actual SNARE even has some sass to it. :defeated: :toofunny: 

what if she got it but she lost it. and owes brooke candy a big mac but charli does not live near a mcdonalds. and thats what this new snippet is about

1 hour ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

basically this interviewer who clearly was not familiar with charli/SOPHIE was the one who introduced the show and did the q&a after. she was pretty cringe and saying a lot of like typical PR "let's be hip with twitter gen z and say the word stan a lot!" stuff.

at the q&a she asked REALLY generic questions since she obviously doesn't know anything about charli/her music. she proceeded to ask (without any bad intentions, but clearly she was just not in the know of the situation) a rly dumb question like "and tell us about your creative process with SOPHIE! a lot of your fans are writing in the chat how they miss her. it must be so hard now that she's gone, we really stan that queen!" and it had not been rehearsed at all/it was live and charli had no idea it was coming and she broke down crying.

^this is paraphrased obv but that's the general idea. she wasn't being intentionally rude/mean to charli but more so just careless and not doing her job well. 

APART FROM THAT, charli had an amazing performance and performed 1 new snippet and 1 entire new song which both sound amazing :)

hope that's a good rundown lol

Oh wow........ what an easy way to spur such a special night. I almost don’t want to watch now, for fear of being inset with the interviewer but... CHRIST. Can we please leave the pathetic attempts at publicity for artists that already HAVE a devoted fanbase?? This Tiktok-esque culture has rotted the industry worse than streaming :smh: and the world