Fluorine

Charli XCX

not gonna lie i’m kinda living for charli saying she worked with addison. everybody trashed her song but i literally am obsessed with it and i knew charli would love like the thought of a tik tok star turned pop singer 

5 hours ago, alan said:

this conversation is already a little old but ... no one saved the TIDAL Concert?
she performed the whole album and nobody recorded it???

There's only 4 performances available in good quality

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

why on earth is she still performing boys and boom clap? :deadbanana: is she like... contractually obligated to it or sumn? they're setlist dead weights and we don't claim them

42 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I mean it looks like it's possibly going to be shopped around? 

Fingers crossed Netflix pick it up 

i feel like the distribution will be a very shitty indie-like on this one, like m.i.a.'s documentary, which means that we won't have access to it for the next 8 months... but who knows? maybe netflix will pick it up, it would be a way cooler rollout

I dm’ed Deaton Chris Anthony because I’m like 99% sure he produced the “what you want” song and he read it, but he hasn’t responded. The samples in the song sound like his and I’m pretty sure I can hear his background vocals when she says “what you want”. Idk this might all be a huge reach.

2 hours ago, PrettyBaby said:

We don't have "After the Afterparty" instrumental do we?

we have the stems so technically yes? but let me see if theres a mastered inst

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380571195801600002/638524202097442816/02_After_the_Afterparty_Instrumental.mp3

1 hour ago, CHARLICXC said:

I dm’ed Deaton Chris Anthony because I’m like 99% sure he produced the “what you want” song and he read it, but he hasn’t responded. The samples in the song sound like his and I’m pretty sure I can hear his background vocals when she says “what you want”. Idk this might all be a huge reach.

Charli and DCA would be so major. I love his album so much, he's genius.

6 hours ago, ayeshaerotica said:

and i'll say it again! :clapback: 

I really believe this. She's been speaking about this too many times and Arca has responded her about it last year, so it's pretty possible that they're making something together.

9 hours ago, CHARLICXC said:

OMG so true, i just realized the "yeaahhhh boyyyy" at the end of the whatchu want snippet is also a tag in his song "1999 she" (and maybe some of his other songs too)