Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Elle don’t tell me you’re not a fan of her best song omg... I’m devastated. :( 

I don't understand, she upped Roll With Me, which is in fact the masterpiece of N1A, if that isn't taste i don't know what is

2 hours ago, Foxes said:

I mean... same girl:toofunny:

uXZXWhh.png

I mean agreed but her saying boom clap is the best is a :rip: not when body of my own, breaking up, break the rules and gold coins exist atleast she mentioned need ur luv though.

I do think die tonight is cute though 

Body of My Own, Sucker and Need Ur Luv the SUCKER holy trinity tbh. I don’t see the title track being referred to as one of the best songs on that album a lot but it really is, look at the facts and the evidence..
So Over You would’ve been up there too if it was more like the demo

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Wait so a new song with Caroline AND a 911 remix is coming? Y'all I'm ascending I can almost hear track 10 playing at the heavens gates :hdu:

they are probably not coming. she jjust said caroline collab exists. anda bout 911 remix: 

4 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

they are probably not coming. she jjust said caroline collab exists. anda bout 911 remix: 

I think the Caroline collab is very likely though, because of Pop 2 etc. But not sure about the remix. BloodPop (or gaga) also promised the original HAUSLABS version of Babylon but never got released.

I mean we can have hope right :worship:

50 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

I think the Caroline collab is very likely though, because of Pop 2 etc. But not sure about the remix. BloodPop (or gaga) also promised the original HAUSLABS version of Babylon but never got released.

I mean we can have hope right :worship:

Since last year and this year are the ones full of "recharged" albums, maybe we will get a side - b or Chromatica expanded... But since the album didn't got much attention at Grammy's, probably the label will want to end this era.

Also: I agree With Charli, Chromatica is Gaga's best era! I love the album, I love the fact she called some of the greatest producers of EDM to make that album!

5 hours ago, Its Charli Baby said:

i feel like this year is gonna be a good year for us angels. unlock it finally getting the attention it deserves and sellout album incoming.

i sense this year is charli's and i cannot wait

agreed! :smile: but isn't every year charli's year tho? bitch keeps on winning and we love to see it

8 hours ago, Its Charli Baby said:

i feel like this year is gonna be a good year for us angels. unlock it finally getting the attention it deserves and sellout album incoming.

i sense this year is charli's and i cannot wait

i hope atl*nt*c do her work and promote her properly :hooker:

wait a minute hold on