Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 hours ago, monsterdino said:

hoping that 911 gaga is really coming

I want it too, but with the 911 being already 7 months old I heavily doubt it. But yeah, a Gaga x XCX collab would s l a p.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

A lanaboards secret q&a would literally be iconic like imagine being part of such an iconic pop culture moment????? the fact that angels built a charli community from scratch inside a Lana forum and we managed to be at the forefront of every bit of news etc like the power 

16 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

A lanaboards secret q&a would literally be iconic like imagine being part of such an iconic pop culture moment????? the fact that angels built a charli community from scratch inside a Lana forum and we managed to be at the forefront of every bit of news etc like the power 

it's iconic to think of the history this forum has

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

13 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Manifesting that charli does a lanaboards Q and A under a persona. 

Charles you know what to do :judgingu:

33 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

pls she probs got trauma from this site

qfrWuBl.png

Omg guys do you know the trend on TikTok “what’s a domino effect you absolutely love?” Lana releasing VideoGames on YT caused a domino effect that lead to XCX World leaking

24 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Omg guys do you know the trend on TikTok “what’s a domino effect you absolutely love?” Lana releasing VideoGames on YT caused a domino effect that lead to XCX World leaking

can you explain this bc i think i missed a few steps... :fabcat:

ok considering the fact that charli/her team leaked that atlantic document regarding hifn, and the fact that she/they literally leaked a snippet for p4u (final) on lanaboards/reddit means that her coming on here for some interaction is definitely not out of the realm of possibility :flutter:

also, many of the leaks (excluding xcx world ofc) could have easily come from charli as a way to get them out despite not being able to release them through her label! i wouldn't rule anything out with this girl

14 minutes ago, Shygirl said:

can you explain this bc i think i missed a few steps... :fabcat:

lana releases video games -> gets popular -> analboards is made -> xcx thread -> multiple scat gifs and thirstiness -> xcx world leaks

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Lana effectively kickstarted a lot of women’s careers who were doing something sort of pop but not pop at the same time, though I’d argue she got a lot less pop and the others got poppier as their careers progressed like Charles.

Really we should be thankful.

On 3/28/2021 at 2:49 AM, Its Charli Baby said:

i feel like this year is gonna be a good year for us angels. unlock it finally getting the attention it deserves and sellout album incoming.

i sense this *decade is charli's and i cannot wait

Fixed for u :popcorn: