Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, DearSociety13 said:

I don't see why she would. Charli's never really been one to throw random collabs onto her albums (I'm referring to collabs that aren't a part of her own album campaign). E.g. Dream Glow wasn't put onto XCX3.

Spinning isn't even pulling huge numbers (yet - maybe it can take off). So I don't see it being forced onto XCX5.

I think Atlantic are aware now she's actually a pretty huge physical seller, so I think CD/vinyl/cassette variants are what they'll exploit the most when releasing XCX5.

Now that I'm actually beginning to enjoy Spinning, in case the album has a similar sound, I wouldn't mind it as a bonus track at least. But yeah, going from right now, there's no actual hint of its inclusion in XCX5. We'll see.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

bloodpop's tweet today actually makes it seem like the 911 remix is gonna happen??? im kinda surprised tbh

ME TOO i thought peeps were delisional and it was just a screen of them communicating but not making it happened. 

so excited! 

I WONDER WHAT IS GOING TO SOUND LIKE 

like it is going to be a a really cool reworked or like the same song except just like a verse or chorus with charli. i hope its a complete redone ahh!

i want the bladee and the yung lean collaborations so bad...come thru tumblr queen

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

40 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

The way I listened to HIFN only once and never again. It was a good one-time experience ?

you don't know what you've been missing boo

3 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

The way I listened to HIFN only once and never again. It was a good one-time experience ?

Did you get the likes? did you get the clout? Did you get the Netflix comedy special? 

14417469274.gif