Fluorine

Charli XCX

what if you for me is new? can we stop leaking stuff? cmon. i don't want another era ruined with leaks

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

On 4/6/2021 at 6:50 PM, Heartmachine said:

This Unlock It resurgence got me vibin’ out to POP 2 like it’s brand new again. :defeated: :defeated: ...the way the autotune makes her voice so RICH!

I rediscovered HIFN today and enjoyed the whole album like never before. I was really in the mood for it and not just my favourite tracks. Although Charli uses a lot of autotune you can still hear her voice and all the lyrics. I remember Pop 2 leaking under some autotune mess zip file and people who heard it early said it was a mess. How far we’ve come. 

i think this is the same eye makeup as the insta story post answering a fans question of “give us a taste of the next era” ?EyZOQ0rWUAIa-8v?format=jpg&name=large

Has she ever said anything about a Bree Runway collab?

I swear I've seen something about it before but I'm not sure if it's just my mind making things up, that would be amazing though

8nl2OpX.png

20 hours ago, thea said:

i think this is the same eye makeup as the insta story post answering a fans question of “give us a taste of the next era” ?EyZOQ0rWUAIa-8v?format=jpg&name=large

Heavy Pop 2 vibes from this outfit :hype: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

33 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Has she ever said anything about a Bree Runway collab?

I swear I've seen something about it before but I'm not sure if it's just my mind making things up, that would be amazing though

https://twitter.com/breerunway/status/1350142024817762304?s=21

Maybe you’re thinking of this. They facetimed in January, Bree in the studio. Nothing confirmed but I’m hoping something comes out of it

On 4/7/2021 at 10:21 AM, Yes To Heaven said:

OMG I honestly never click the snippets because I need to hear the whole song and it usually takes forever for it to leak :defeated: sounds so good :wowcry: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: