Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

whoever made/posted charlotte (charli sessions)– shout out to YOU, i have been listening to this a ton and it is top to bottom bangers :kiss2:

if it's the one with 29 tracks 

It was made by me :sluttybunny:

wait a minute hold on

23 hours ago, thea said:

i think this is the same eye makeup as the insta story post answering a fans question of “give us a taste of the next era” ?EyZOQ0rWUAIa-8v?format=jpg&name=large

This ugly as sin Charli wyd

2 hours ago, running said:

if it's the one with 29 tracks 

It was made by me :sluttybunny:

Could you please post a list/screenshot of the tracklist? Just curious if I’m missing anything!

What all do we know about You For Me. The fact that it's registered means it's either being shopped around or is supposed to be released by her right? Is it possible that its the new lead single? Have insiders given us any info on the track besides that it was recorded in 2020?

1 hour ago, Yes To Heaven said:

I would rather have You For Me than this... we have 2 versions of this song.

I would rather have an old song than a new song from her new upcoming album/project cuz u know... It could be a whole mess again for her :smokes:.

I mean i dont have any proof that YFM is from her upcoming project but its clear is a brand new recorded song. I just dont think its time to thirst for new songs right now bc shes obviously planning to release something soon so its better to leave it alone...

use your energies for something else!!

sadly you for me is gonna leak for sure and i really hope it doesn't ruin things for her again. ugh fags, do better please. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

29 minutes ago, Silicone Cheese said:

Isn’t the reason this version didn’t leak and a remake did because of no one/not many people having it :crossed: I doubt they have it

I don't think either of the two we have are remakes, as a reliable person confirmed at least one of them was real BUT yeah the 'buying trading' thing is a red flag. Which one is it, Tamar?

BzhmW.png

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

use your energies for something else!!

sadly you for me is gonna leak for sure and i really hope it doesn't ruin things for her again. ugh fags, do better please. 

I mean it’s coming from only one person, the snippets are straight cut from the original file

- You For Me v30

- 322 kbps

7 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

https://dbree.org/v/de46dc

So... is about time ladies

didnt BOZ say this song "was never meant to be released or even finished" 737040315000815647.gif?v=1

thats not me saying its fake its just not the final cause one doesnt exist according to fadoutzone 823380401359028264.gif?v=1

5 hours ago, drewby said:

I don't think either of the two we have are remakes, as a reliable person confirmed at least one of them was real BUT yeah the 'buying trading' thing is a red flag. Which one is it, Tamar?

Yeahhhhh, I was told a few of the songs that were played at exchange like SOPHIE’s round&round and HBHG like not many people have them. So it’s extremely unlike that guy is selling anything that’s legit. The demo definitely leaked (that was the quite flat sounding one) but I am pretty sure the one that had them bells etc wasn’t legit 

2 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

didnt BOZ say this song "was never meant to be released or even finished" 737040315000815647.gif?v=1

thats not me saying its fake its just not the final cause one doesnt exist according to fadoutzone 823380401359028264.gif?v=1