Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

didnt BOZ say this song "was never meant to be released or even finished" 737040315000815647.gif?v=1

thats not me saying its fake its just not the final cause one doesnt exist according to fadoutzone 823380401359028264.gif?v=1

I've never head this info from Boz however this snippet sounds exactly like the version charli did during the LA EXCHANGE  so imo that is the final version yet just like taxi. First we got the demo and then the polished "final" version. Imo the 2 demos of HBHG we have are very nice but it would be cool to have the la exchange one

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I've never head this info from Boz however this snippet sounds exactly like the version charli did during the LA EXCHANGE  so imo that is the final version yet just like taxi. First we got the demo and then the polished "final" version. Imo the 2 demos of HBHG we have are very nice but it would be cool to have the la exchange one

this page https://atrl.net/forums/topic/337633-charli-xcx-scrapped-album-campaign-leaks/page/2/

yeah this could be a taxi situation where this is the last version used but it wasnt finished (maybe taxi was idk)

2 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

this page https://atrl.net/forums/topic/337633-charli-xcx-scrapped-album-campaign-leaks/page/2/

yeah this could be a taxi situation where this is the last version used but it wasnt finished (maybe taxi was idk)

Oh God i didnt know this extra tea about the hacking and 3 secret songs!!. 

19 hours ago, NEXTLIFE said:

I mean it’s coming from only one person, the snippets are straight cut from the original file

- You For Me v30

- 322 kbps

322 huh? :coffee: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: