Fluorine

Charli XCX

17 minutes ago, diluted dreams said:

Well it's not labeled as such, it's just a cute visual, maybe a bigger video is on the way

I know it’s not labeled as a music video but judging from the IG caption, she did this all by herself - which is cute and admirable - but it tells me that Atlantic isn’t gonna do anything for unlock it :( 

it’s just disappointing.
Pop 2 & N1A could’ve had the best videos of her career 

14417469274.gif

Revisiting True Romance I forgot how much I used to play this at the time and how well I remember the songs after not listening for years. ???

Pretty ahead of its time

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Charli should invest way more in her songs being palatable for TikTok (a lot of her unreleased would be TBH)  cause TikTok managed to get play date from obscure deluxe edition to most played on Spotify but she’s not smart like that business wise 

EDIT: and it got Lana’s Queen of Disaster trending on iTunes despite it not even being released 

1 hour ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Keep you for me I want I hate all this gravity instead ?

I have a feeling that the how i'm feeling now outtakes will never be released :cryney2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: