Fluorine

Charli XCX

The way we lived in this thread in January and now u can stay away.mp3 from it for a month and u won't miss anything but the usual rankings and 1000times tags. 

I hope the new era starts as soon as we think it will :derpna:

45 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

The way we lived in this thread in January and now u can stay away.mp3 from it for a month and u won't miss anything but the usual rankings and 1000times tags. 

January was so fun, it was always so exciting to click on the thread and see what @1000Timeswould gift us with that day

1 hour ago, Danny Milk said:

January was so fun, it was always so exciting to click on the thread and see what @1000Timeswould gift us with that day

1 hour ago, Lukeb said:

I loved waking up to find 10 leaks every day ?

It was magical! The big finale of an era:defeated:

2 hours ago, DaddyATRL said:

we got enough leaks to last us the year! hopefully the fanbase behaves & lets Charli deliver the new era on her own terms. :) 

14417469274.gif

4 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

we got enough leaks to last us the year! hopefully the fanbase behaves & lets Charli deliver the new era on her own terms. :) 

Oh yeah, I wasn't asking for more leaks, just for the era to start and therefore a reason to come back her more frequently again. The sooner the better :kiss:

New album, new rankings :teehee:

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

See I hope she gets her era released on her own terms but songs that are just sitting pretty with no intended release they should leak for us all to hear :hooker:

4 hours ago, Silicone Cheese said:

See I hope she gets her era released on her own terms but songs that are just sitting pretty with no intended release they should leak for us all to hear :hooker:

absolutely not luv. it’s shouldn’t be such a normal thing, you know? leaks are being too fucking normalized in this fanbase. if charli decides to not release a song, we shouldn’t hear it. i swear i’m not trying to be a moralist here, i love a good leak, i listen to them, but i reeeeally think this fanbase should start to rethink their priorities. we must support her, and this means stopping invading her privacy too. especially over the past few years were we got 200+ songs. do. fucking. better.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

absolutely not luv. it’s shouldn’t be such a normal thing, you know? leaks are being too fucking normalized in this fanbase. if charli decides to not release a song, we shouldn’t hear it. i swear i’m not trying to be a moralist here, i love a good leak, i listen to them, but i reeeeally think this fanbase should start to rethink their priorities. we must support her, and this means stopping invading her privacy too. especially over the past few years were we got 200+ songs. do. fucking. better.

So your statement here is contradictory.

Also, I never said I wanted her to be hacked again, i’m referring to the songs they already have hold of :flutter:  the songs that have been teased and hoarded.

However, hacking and leaking is unfortunately normal in this fanbase and the same with many other artists as well so even with you saying you don’t like it, it will never go away. I don’t like the idea that it has happened and I honestly wouldn’t care if she never got hacked again but for the songs they already have and we’re given snippets of them, them then leaking I don’t see the harm.

20 minutes ago, Silicone Cheese said:

So your statement here is contradictory.

Also, I never said I wanted her to be hacked again, i’m referring to the songs they already have hold of :flutter:  the songs that have been teased and hoarded.

However, hacking and leaking is unfortunately normal in this fanbase and the same with many other artists as well so even with you saying you don’t like it, it will never go away. I don’t like the idea that it has happened and I honestly wouldn’t care if she never got hacked again but for the songs they already have and we’re given snippets of them, them then leaking I don’t see the harm.

The harm is that it's much harder to pitch leaked songs to other artists or convince your label to release them as your own. You get demotivated and then you scrap those songs, your label has to pay the producer/mixer/studio time and they get annoyed too. Leaking 5 year old songs? Whatever. 3 year old? Fine I guess. Barely a year old? ...

1 hour ago, White Picket Chemtrails said:

The harm is that it's much harder to pitch leaked songs to other artists or convince your label to release them as your own. You get demotivated and then you scrap those songs, your label has to pay the producer/mixer/studio time and they get annoyed too. Leaking 5 year old songs? Whatever. 3 year old? Fine I guess. Barely a year old? ...

True! And also, of course, the emotional situation. I guess that if an artist removes a song from a major release, it is meant to remain unleaked. Or at least for some time, until they decide to release it / pitch it to someone else.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, White Picket Chemtrails said:

But where did I say specifically barely a year old ? I didn’t and you have still agreed with what I said about them sitting pretty and not being released… there is no harm in those songs leaking

y’all came for neck but literally have said the exact same thing I did but with more explanation 

5 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

i feel like her being on vacation getting a tan right now means she's about to drop something when she gets back to LA and start promo if she's not already like filming in hawaii or something.. maybe wishful thinking

fr something must be coming very soon

9 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

i feel like her being on vacation getting a tan right now means she's about to drop something when she gets back to LA and start promo if she's not already like filming in hawaii or something.. maybe wishful thinking

I also hope they’ve found someone to sell the documentary to so we get plenty of content. 

3 hours ago, xcxangel said:

Has anyone heard a decent remix of good girls? Best one I’ve heard is this, but it’s pretty much the normal version with some extra synths

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/2pUVAnjrCDLa1y949

If GG was released in 2021 it would def sound like this. Never thought this song could get even better