Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 4/24/2021 at 10:06 AM, evalionisameme said:

Maybe they just didn’t know?? White people love making everything about race. People do it with all different races budd

How do you even know that user is white?.. seems like you’re the one bringing up race for no reason. :rip: 

asap rocky isn’t in either of the songs the other user mentioned, so yeah that post was definitely giving “all black men look / sound the same”...... 

ANYWAYYY manifesting Charli’s lead single in may!!! Give us the sellout summer album we need Charles :sluttybunny:

14417469274.gif

On 4/24/2021 at 2:36 AM, xaeon said:

Do yall think asap rocky paid fka twigs more to feature on holy terrain than he paid charli to be on after the after party? 

Theres no way either of them would have allowed him on willingly. 

this has so many layers

also why is this the 2nd time i've seen someone in this thread mix up asap rocky w another black artist that looks nothing like him i? i guess in this case it's 2 artists.. mess

qfrWuBl.png

10 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

How do you even know that user is white?.. seems like you’re the one bringing up race for no reason. :rip: 

asap rocky isn’t in either of the songs the other user mentioned, so yeah that post was definitely giving “all black men look / sound the same”...... 

ANYWAYYY manifesting Charli’s lead single in may!!! Give us the sellout summer album we need Charles :sluttybunny:

I’ll drop it but this is silly.. I’ve seen people confuse charli with marina, dua lipa, camilla cabello, one of the kardashians when I reblogged her and my mom even thought she was Lana Del Rey at one point :rip:

The point is artists get mixed up all the time.. this faux outrage solves nothing.

38 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I’ll drop it but this is silly.. I’ve seen people confuse charli with marina, dua lipa, camilla cabello, one of the kardashians when I reblogged her and my mom even thought she was Lana Del Rey at one point :rip:

The point is artists get mixed up all the time.. this faux outrage solves nothing.

yeah but usually when people get mixed it’s bc they have some things in common...

Charli and Marina are both British singers who made alt pop music in the early 10s and were heavily associated with each other (and at one point even friends) and they did look alike at one point 

future, lil yachty and ASAP rocky are 3 different people and they look COMPLETELY different ????

the only thing they have in common is they’re black and there some genre overlap but not that much

Like the only way you could “mix them up” is if you thought all black man looked and sounded the same which is.... kinda racist like come on 

8 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Like the only way you could “mix them up” is if you thought all black man looked and sounded the same which is.... kinda racist like come on 

They're all rent-a-rapper randoms, it's not that deep

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Wait im gonna kill myself hold on ?

On 4/23/2021 at 9:46 PM, White Dress said:

I knew most angels have dabbled in some illegal substances but I didn’t know crack was one of them :rip:

As ayesha erotica said, i love doing crack

Did y’all know MARINA has more monthly listeners on Spotify than CHARLI????? 

I was shocked ??? like charli has multiple top 10 hits and 6 albums and she can’t surpass Marina??? that’s weird 

edit: she also has MORE followers WTF

30 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

I was shocked ??? like charli has multiple top 10 hits and 6 albums and she can’t surpass Marina??? that’s weird 

its probably because marina's stuff has gone viral recently, whereas a lot of charli's viral stuff has been unreleased songs or unofficial mashups

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

marina was always bigger than charli, especially in the us