Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

you sure about that?

charli played stadiums:Charli XCX - Boom Clap (Reputation Stadium Tour, Seattle) - YouTube

marina: no pictures were even taken in front of a stadium.

This was because she was touring with taylor swift. Charli herself even said the crowd was full of 12 year olds. 

On twitter, i saw a swiftie say (when charli said it was like performing for 12 year olds), that her mother called taylors PR team because she saw charli had a song called drugs. 

Im surprised marina has stayed relevant (allegedly) in my opinion 

I went to the Taylor tour just to see Charli open. I’m not 12 but it was pretty dead and they had no Charli merch in London and she didn’t have a UK store at the time :(

6 hours ago, xaeon said:

This was because she was touring with taylor swift. Charli herself even said the crowd was full of 12 year olds. 

On twitter, i saw a swiftie say (when charli said it was like performing for 12 year olds), that her mother called taylors PR team because she saw charli had a song called drugs. 

Im surprised marina has stayed relevant (allegedly) in my opinion 

hate all this comparision.. marina may be bigger in popularity but charli's more influencer on the industry, other artists always list her as reference, composing skills and she's richer according to this https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/charli-xcx-net-worth/ / https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/marina-and-the-diamonds-net-worth/

We don’t need to compare women against women or what they have or not. The industry does that enough. They are both successful, influential and important in their own rights. 

1 hour ago, alienprincess said:

? have you seen charlis house?

Even if Charli is not as famous/“successful” as Marina she probably gets a LOT of money from all her writing gigs (which is also why she does so many)

1 minute ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

Singer Charli XCX buys a Hollywood Hills Tudor that breaks the design rules  - Baltimore Sun
25 millon dollars - 3 dollars: 22 million dollars!
marina is still richer!

That’s not even her current house lol.  she bought Calvin Harris’s for 5.1 million.. and she probably has way more than that. So why comment false info..

19 minutes ago, alienprincess said:

That’s not even her current house lol.  she bought Calvin Harris’s for 5.1 million.. and she probably has way more than that. So why comment false info..

i swear i've been trolling since the beginning 

anyways let's rank collabrators
1. ag cook
2. sophie
3. bj burton

4. others

34 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

In honour of Rostam probably helping with the new album lets make sure to stream one of Charli's best and most underrated collabs!!

Definitely feels like a Pop 2 extension

I’ve never heard this! Thanks for sharing!