Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli isn’t performing at Leeds/Reading festival but the Manchester Pride line up is being announced today for the same weekend. Hopefully Charli will be there instead as I can’t see her touring fully until next year. 

Well, she isn’t on the current line up. I hope the album is finished and not that they’re clearing her summer calendar for more sessions to complete it ?

Edited by Lukeb
Update

On 4/30/2021 at 1:59 AM, californianfreak said:

Not me only just realising that the opening line is in fact guess it's Mecha on the beat and not go smack her in the face :facepalm:

for the longest time i couldn’t figure what they were saying. i didnt know that that was their tag cause i only listened to their fade away remix and i was just saying “smack cam” 

9 minutes ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

Atlantic renamed Unlock It to Unlock it (Lock It). I'm assuming it's to make the title "GP friendly". :rip:

https://open.spotify.com/track/3qGHAKgjQruzj6doKkyEb5?si=TZPiwC__QGeyxkYCExpCYQ&dl_branch=1

WcFwvEm.gif

this is such fucking bullshit lol

Don’t know why y'all automatically assume its all Atlantic when Charli HERSELF has been tweeting "lock it", using it as her instagram/tiktok captions, named a Spotify playlist like that etc...

3 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

either way it's blasphemous idc

It's a smart move to get more people to find it, listen to it, enjoy it and make more money of it and not that deep anyways