Fluorine

Charli XCX

I can’t stop thinking about the Alone Together doc. I want to see it so bad but I guess it will drop when the new album does. 

Anyway, who knows how soon the album is coming. She recently said in an interview that she’s visiting some old songs so hopefully that means she’s still working on the Janet album. She said her label said she wasn’t relatable and to post pictures of her dog... All I could think about was meeting Charli before the show on tour... a meet and greet for free... if that isn’t grounded, I don’t know what is because I can’t relate to these basic pop girls on the radio. 

image0.png?width=312&height=406

So with Apple Music For Artists you can go to the request artist access page and get a list of songs that have come out/are coming out soon. This is probably just from someone trying to upload Charli's demo of Hurts Like Hell (the song that ultimately went to Madison Beer) onto streaming, but it's weird how I can't find the cover art anywhere and how it is still listed. Definitely means nothing but I thought it was worth sharing regardless :toofunny:

25 minutes ago, bbr222 said:

Hurts Like Hell cover in HQ

4000x4000cc.jpg

Definitely a stock photo/basic font LMAO, I wonder why it's still on her profile like that. Anyway, I think that we can all agree that this was the best way anyone could've ended a Twitter rant
https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1388980938936242178?s=21

Share your Charli unreleased tracklists!! I need help organizing my library for my new iPod touch. :flutter:

do y’all ever combine random released features / singles into unreleased albums?? Currently unsure if I like my little rap Charli album I just made ... opinions?? 

PLASMA

1. Bricks

2. Click (No Boys Remix)

3. Plasma

4. 100 Bad

5. 5 in the Morning

6. My Type

7. Screw It Up

8. Like a Glock

9. Playboy Style

10. Drama

11. Cool 3D World

12. Moonlight 

14417469274.gif

1 hour ago, xcxc said:

We still don't know who is featured in Special Something and Gemini like wtf, come thru gays

+That's The Way We Live, btw wasn't Gemini feat confirmed to be Sarah Hudson or am i making things up

7 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Share your Charli unreleased tracklists!! I need help organizing my library for my new iPod touch. :flutter:

do y’all ever combine random released features / singles into unreleased albums?? Currently unsure if I like my little rap Charli album I just made ... opinions?? 

PLASMA

1. Bricks

2. Click (No Boys Remix)

3. Plasma

4. 100 Bad

5. 5 in the Morning

6. My Type

7. Screw It Up

8. Like a Glock

9. Playboy Style

10. Drama

11. Cool 3D World

12. Moonlight 

You're aware that Screw it Up is actually called Spliff in My Ear and Like a Glock is Problematic Song right?