Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, alkolmoldah said:

So uh... what happened to xcxoplex lmao

literally like.. I gave some third party app access to my library so I could pre-add xcxoplex to my library from the website they created. WHERE IS IT 

14417469274.gif

4 hours ago, Kurt said:

Charli herself confirmed that she wrote a song called True Romance

Oh, didn't know that, thanks! it's weird it hasn't been leaked at this point. 

4 hours ago, Nigel Hitch said:

thanks for supporting me in this hard moment of my life bestie

No problem! 

4 hours ago, xcxc said:

I miss @1000Times

We all do :( (except that pressed hoarder that wanted to expose 1000Times on dbree lol)

1 hour ago, charli bby said:

Sounds so much better oh yeah
let's stream the hell out of it

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

no hate to charli but I'm really bored of the direction of her music nowadays I'm really not into AG's production anymore it all sounds like a gay car crash :rip: I miss her number 1 angel pop sound or big tiddy graveyard goth gf charli

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

18 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Oh, didn't know that, thanks! it's weird it hasn't been leaked at this point. 

No problem! 

We all do :( (except that pressed hoarder that wanted to expose 1000Times on dbree lol)

Sounds so much better oh yeah
let's stream the hell out of it

The original tweet is gone now, but she replied to someone asking if she ever wrote a song called “True Romance”

1 hour ago, hornymoon said:

no hate to charli but I'm really bored of the direction of her music nowadays I'm really not into AG's production anymore it all sounds like a gay car crash :rip: I miss her number 1 angel pop sound or big tiddy graveyard goth gf charli

She's said in the past that she feels a similar way (tired of the old sound/feels as if there's not much more to do with it, wants to challenge herself/surprise others) and that the new album is a change of direction, so I guess we'll see. XCX5 almost definitely still has A. G. involvement though

On 1/28/2021 at 4:08 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

so umm this is all I have gathered thru the years being a charli stan. All the files in here are the highest quality I could get  (verified by me <3). Here you WONT find snippets and LQ potato leaks bc my ears are blessed enough for that + you will also dont find too much info about year of recording etc. Its a mess folder <3 with everything up to this day. Enjoy yall and feel free to  leak compare your files and share better quality ones if u're hoarding. xoxo 

https://www.transfernow.net/ddl/xcx

really wish you could reupload it :crai:

7qhp.gif

1 hour ago, landeath said:

really wish you could reupload it :crai:

https://mega.nz/folder/xoMDlCzb#_G8oRc0yZX1IvFOV0mhQXQ

Up to date luv enjoy

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Lowkey sad that the XCXOPLEX released version is only 2 mins & doesn’t have the outtro.. 

Is AG releasing a new ep with all these new remixes?

9 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Idk about you guys but Charli XCX's best unreleased is Would You? and released is either Caught in the Middle or Babygirl (I can't really choose) :)

It is so hard to pick one but would you is a glorified gem. But i have to go with taxi since I am yet to see a bubblegum pop bass banger like that to be done again by any other artists 

10 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

It is so hard to pick one but would you is a glorified gem. But i have to go with taxi since I am yet to see a bubblegum pop bass banger like that to be done again by any other artists 

Having Taxi as your fav would be so basic. Everyone and their mothers used to beg for that song