Fluorine

Charli XCX

22 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Having Taxi as your fav would be so basic. Everyone and their mothers used to beg for that song

well I love all her sophie prod songs but apart from that Heal My Heart is the one I've been always revisiting since it leaked this year, it reminds a lot of the TR era we used to love and cherish

I don’t think there’s a thread for Nasty Cherry (the band that’s managed by Charli) but this video and song has me dead. Love it, and I get Lana vibes from Gabbriette. Maybe she is the new Lana...maybe not...but maybe

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

21 minutes ago, LAman said:

I don’t think there’s a thread for Nasty Cherry (the band that’s managed by Charli) but this video and song has me dead. Love it, and I get Lana vibes from Gabbriette. Maybe she is the new Lana...maybe not...but maybe

My favorite song of the band, you can really tell that Charli mind is those lyrics 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, LAman said:

http://lanaboards.com/topic/10616-nasty-cherry/?tab=comments#comment-748130

here’s the nasty cherry thread sis

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, hornymoon said:

no hate to charli but I'm really bored of the direction of her music nowadays I'm really not into AG's production anymore it all sounds like a gay car crash :rip: I miss her number 1 angel pop sound or big tiddy graveyard goth gf charli

Absolutely agreed, she’s been a bit stagnant lately but hoping her new album puts her on track.

5 hours ago, Still Sane said:

Says the one with a Megan Trainer profile pic :toofloppy:

Idrc, the girl in your avi met her and there are pics

And I don't get how liking/stanning Meghan is so "basic". Nobody cares for her anymore nor likes her, this isn't 2015

8 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

Idk about you guys but Charli XCX's best unreleased is Would You? and released is either Caught in the Middle or Babygirl (I can't really choose) :)

My fav of all time is Let’s Make Love 

It’s such a simple song but IDK it’s amazing 

4 hours ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

why did i just now find out that she played the entire song of don't think twice... i thought it was just a 30 second snippet ?

She played a snippet of another new song

and performed dont think twice in full

omg what if she did release if i cried and released this version :ohno: