Fluorine

Charli XCX

49 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

omg what if she did release if i cried and released this version :ohno:

It sounds very unpolished compared to the one we got, buuuut I like it better, it sounds less high pitchy

It would be amazing if she gives us this version on the next album

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

49 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

charli releasing 'how i was feeling then' as an ep with if i cried, i hate all this gravity, 2hot and breathe out for the album 1st anniversary :flutter:

that title's so corny i kinda love it

qfrWuBl.png

i wonder what xcx5 will be called ... i remember when the how im feeling now titled leaked and how i expected the cover to give me natasha bedingfield vibes but instead its charli being too lazy to do the laundry

39 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

the poppy version of high on helium leaked

That leaked a while ago. Apparently Chainsmokers produced it?

4 minutes ago, Dima said:

So I guess from this and Charli recently saying she doesn’t like revisiting old songs and wants to put out newer stuff she’s working on, means she’s not pissed about the leak happen just as long as it’s not another XCXWorld/Future/Upcoming release? Maybe working on HIFN changed her attitude with the little leaks she gave since she was able to put the finished project out so soon to completion. 

i dont think 2 hot and dont think are the same song lmao, she would've just referred to it as 2hot if it was that song plus she doesn't say any form of "2 hot" in the don't think twice performance. i think someone just labeled dont think twice as 2hot 

xMcVPI7.jpg