Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 hours ago, glitch diva said:

It sounds like Charli to me

it's def's Rita's vocals in that snippet. Now just because she cut a version of the song doesn't mean necessarily mean it has been "given" to her or that it will be released by her.

3 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Remember when Hey Boy, Hey Girl leaked? An iconique moment!

:oprah:

I still can't believe it did leak

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I still can’t believe everyone hated Boys so much saying it was PC music lite trash ... when she was trying her best to give us XCX World... now y’all are begging her to leave AG behind. Make it make sense. I hate it here. :bye2:

14417469274.gif

30 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I still can’t believe everyone hated Boys so much saying it was PC music lite trash ... when she was trying her best to give us XCX World... now y’all are begging her to leave AG behind. Make it make sense. I hate it here. :bye2:

I hate the fact ppl let ATAP flop instead, Boys was the safe boat (inferior atap sister) for XCX World  and unfortunatelly didnt help. Imo is a boring song made for radio that at least got its recognition on Tic Tac and delivered a hot mv. If i remember well it wasnt produced by PC related or at least Stargate and ppl complained bc random producers tried to get that PC style with the coins etc but it wasnt a proper og PC style she promised the "new album" to be at the time so that let a few stans pissed... we now know she/her label tried to save the era with a radio friendly song so we I dont complain anymore.

19 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I hate the fact ppl let ATAP flop instead, Boys was the safe boat (inferior atap sister) for XCX World  and unfortunatelly didnt help. Imo is a boring song made for radio that at least got its recognition on Tic Tac and delivered a hot mv. If i remember well it wasnt produced by PC related or at least Stargate and ppl complained bc random producers tried to get that PC style with the coins etc but it wasnt a proper og PC style she promised the "new album" to be at the time so that let a few stans pissed... we now know she/her label tried to save the era with a radio friendly song so we I dont complain anymore.

yeah I get why people weren't satisfied at the time, but the fanbase collectively needs to show her support for the lead single whenever it arrives. I think Charli (album) is the only exception in her career - once expectations were set from TR - that fans didn't completely shit on her when she gave us the singles. if we support this new album campaign hard then Atlantic HAS to give her good promo & budget right??? a gay can dream... :xcry:

14417469274.gif

5 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Yes but now we have 2 mixtapes and 2 albums produced by A.G 

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

5 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

yeah I get why people weren't satisfied at the time, but the fanbase collectively needs to show her support for the lead single whenever it arrives. I think Charli (album) is the only exception in her career - once expectations were set from TR - that fans didn't completely shit on her when she gave us the singles. if we support this new album campaign hard then Atlantic HAS to give her good promo & budget right??? a gay can dream... :xcry:

I don’t really blame Charli as much as I blame the label but the truth tea is they did her dirty with all her first singles. Love Charli but usually not listening to her radio singles. Boys + 1999 + BIOYL are some of my least favorite Charli songs ever and arguably don’t even really fit in with her artistic style. We do need to support Charli but it’s so hard to have an artist with a great catalog of music but label heads only push certain things to the masses. It’s crazy cause I love “track 10” but hated “BIOYL” since day 1! How did the “vroom vroom” Charli make such a boring and generic ass song? My guess is she didn’t really, they just thought it was single material. Same for “boys”. It’s just so mediocre compared to almost everything else she has ever released. They need to let Charli do her thang and trust her output. She’s the artist.