Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

She should ditch AG- she hasn’t evolved since her production with him since. Charli as an album really has not aged well very quickly aswell and I’d subjectively rank it as her worst work.

it has aged well in my heart

59 minutes ago, xcxc said:

it has aged well in my heart

I just hope she doesn’t read my or anyone else’s comments on here and take them to heart, as it seems on Twitter. 
I’m just being biased to what I like but as long as she’s happy who cares. 

5 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

She should ditch AG- she hasn’t evolved since her production with him since. Charli as an album really has not aged well very quickly aswell and I’d subjectively rank it as her worst work.

how can anyone say this when a song like Ice Cold exists

Charli did not "age" wtf are u lot on about..??? N1A/Pop2/(Next Level)Charli  will all be studied in future music schools on the subject of music that changed the pop landscape. Thoughts and Silver Cross STILL evoke chills...

if you get over the PTSD of Lizzo and the 1999 era, Charli is easily her most accessible and diverse record.

5 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

this is going to be so misinterpreted :rip:

Well, Charli sure has worked her ass off to carve her own world inside the pop culture and genre so...

Bebe is either a hit or a miss with me, I really enjoy some of her songs while other I find them very cringey haha but I wonder about who is she writing about.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Hey ya, i found these new titles registred on Sabam Repertoire:

"Four By Four" - Charlotte Emma Aitchison, Jonathan James Clare & James Marc Tadgell

"Friss Meine Shorts" alt called "Eat My Shorts" - Charlotte Emma Aitchison, Patrik Jens Berger & Linus Johan Eklow

"Here to Stay" - Charlotte Emma Aitchison, Martin Olof Stilling & Elsa Emmy Carmona Oljelund

UAmFDOp.png

Do any of you guys have a cover art for How I'm Feeling Now unreleased that matches the official cover?

Would extra love if anybody had TWO separate covers for 'HIFN: Unreleased' (IIC & IHATG) vs 'HIFN: Demos' (P4U) <3