Fluorine

Charli XCX

12 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

can someone help me and oomf and confirm the legitimacy of this version? its not the same as the bounce we have in lossless btw so dont get them mixed up

https://charlixcx.neocities.org/unreleased/etcetera/Bounce (Demo).mp3

It's a demo that leaked in december 2019 (flu vocals, first leaked version that features Kyary)

11 hours ago, Kurt said:

Do any of you guys have a cover art for How I'm Feeling Now unreleased that matches the official cover?

Would extra love if anybody had TWO separate covers for 'HIFN: Unreleased' (IIC & IHATG) vs 'HIFN: Demos' (P4U) <3

I use this one by @kallumlavigne

Spoiler
Charli XCX How i'm feeling now Alt

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

It’s so hard to organize all the unreleased / random singles + features in a way that satisfies my OCD. :crai: 

I feel like I’ll be dead before I have a well organized Charli library that makes me happy. :poordat:

14417469274.gif

8 hours ago, Sulfer said:

It's a demo that leaked in december 2019 (flu vocals, first leaked version that features Kyary)

are you talking about the version that she says kyarys name at the end? cause this one says thomas but we have the thomas version and it doesn’t have kyary vocals at the beginning ?

35 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Just had (another) moment with Cross You Out... :defeated: WHEW!

Career highlight 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

22 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

are you talking about the version that she says kyarys name at the end? cause this one says thomas but we have the thomas version and it doesn’t have kyary vocals at the beginning ?

They're talking about the first version with kyary's vocal ever leaked for the first time by the good old Bloom for You here. At the end is the shoutout to Thomas instead of Kyary tho

Already been a whole year since HIFN  :toofunny: time flies so quickly...still seems like yesterday.

Remember getting through the second month of lockdown only thanks to Charli, and the album getting released just 3 days before the end of it was an highlight of the (shitty) year.

The first time I heard visions...:defeated:

13 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

Leak you for me and 2 hot omggg

how is it that yall have time to beg for leaks please go get a job 

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

how is it that yall have time to beg for leaks please go get a job 

oooh someone begging for leaks on lanaboards thats def not common here or any pop forum lmao yall sure like calling the girls out for asking for leaks saying to get a job but yet your here to comment ... and what does that say about you beloved

2 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

oooh someone begging for leaks on lanaboards thats def not common here or any pop forum lmao yall sure like calling the girls out for asking for leaks saying to get a job but yet your here to comment ... and what does that say about you beloved

*you're

happy 1 year to hifn… the project that gave us the gem party 4 u that we thought it was lost forever. a blessed album.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever