Fluorine

Charli XCX

57 minutes ago, charli bby said:

Can you imagine a parallel world where Nicki features on a Charli song… what song would that be?

Honestly a lot of XCX World songs like Bounce or Down Like Wow/Whoa

4 hours ago, charli bby said:

Can you imagine a parallel world where Nicki features on a Charli song… what song would that be?

Honestly this can technically be achieved by someone making an edit of Run Up 

7 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

this is fanmade right?? it's hard to tell sometimes with the millions of versions of bounce & CTMP mixes that leaked, but there's multiple demos of no angel as well, so I'm really not sure... 

Might be fanmade but it SLAPS. But there's no multiple demos of No Angel, just the SOPHIE demo and the "tropical" demo, as far as I know... the rest were fake, weren't they? :rip: 

EDIT: I think it's fanmade because the XCX, Charli tag at the end sounds like it doesn't fit there.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Comic said:

Honestly this can technically be achieved by someone making an edit of Run Up 

THIS! Somebody Need to made it! ??

i want true romance on vinyl so bad i rue the day i had to pick between that and sucker and i picked SUCKER :crai:

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

Imagine a Charli remix for a song in Marina's New album 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 5/17/2021 at 7:43 AM, EVAN4EVR said:

i want true romance on vinyl so bad i rue the day i had to pick between that and sucker and i picked SUCKER :crai:

GIRL..........d not get m started to think that she still had TR and Sucker on vinyl on her shop in 2019...................