Fluorine

Charli XCX

My  Charli SexyEx World  track list ain't complete till we get Daddy Issues and What The Hell We Gon Do Now?

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

dunno if I shared this before but here’s my XCX (World) tracklist

1. Come to My Party

2. Girls Night Out

3. Good Girls

4. Bounce (feat. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

5. Taxi

6. Boys

7. Hey Boy Hey Girl (feat. will.i.am)

8. No Angel

9. Down Like Wow

10. Die 4

11. Can You Hear Me

12. Heartbeat

13. I Wanna Be With U

14. Queen Lizzy

15. Waterfall

16. After the Afterparty (feat. Lil Yachty)

King @1000Times can you confirm or deny if demos for this songs exists?:
February 2017
Tears
Backseat

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

Stupid man thing i dont give a fuck

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3zA1wMk4yEgmSxM2-aS1

I cackled 

I personally put WGFU in my little pop 2 outtakes album, but it does fit the theme of XCXWORLD... if she was a slightly more vulgar girl. There’s something very wholesome about the album if that makes sense. I’m not saying it would’ve topped the charts & I know that the singles were flopping, but had they chosen the right singles I really think it could’ve at least matched Sucker’s “success” or even done a little better... 

14417469274.gif

9 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I cackled 

I personally put WGFU in my little pop 2 outtakes album, but it does fit the theme of XCXWORLD... if she was a slightly more vulgar girl. There’s something very wholesome about the album if that makes sense. I’m not saying it would’ve topped the charts & I know that the singles were flopping, but had they chosen the right singles I really think it could’ve at least matched Sucker’s “success” or even done a little better... 

ngl the only reason i put WGFU in XCXW is because she sings about champagne and it makes me think of XCX W

22 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I cackled 

I feel like if they'd released GNO as the first single it could have been somewhat of a hit

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

6 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

I feel like if they'd released GNO as the first single it could have been somewhat of a hit

Whatever they decided to do, Bounce as the lead was like asking to flop. Come To My Party shouldve always been the lead.

Lead single  - Come to my Party 

This is a no-brainer.. it just makes perfect sense & the song is a pop masterpiece and also very on brand for Charli as an artist. It could’ve had a cute feature maybe and also an amazing music video to actually start the era off right. 

2nd single - Can You Hear Me?

Boom Clap’s hotter older sister. I think the GP would have really liked this song and it could’ve given Charli more staying power with them since the beat is reminiscent of Boom Clap which is like the only song the GP recognizes her by. This could have kept the GP’s interest in her while promo for the album continued and led to the next single... 

3rd single / album release single - GNO

This song really captures the vibe of the whole album. It’s very radio friendly, I’ve heard it play in malls a lot of times when it was released. I don’t know why her label was so dumb not to make this one a single over ATAP or Boys. 

The 4th single could honestly be a few different songs. Good Girls, Waterfall, or Die 4 all had potential to be a single in the middle of the album campaign. & the final single to close out the era would fittingly be ATAP... 

Don’t know why I cared to think about that little album campaign fantasy, but I love XCXWORLD so much & it was fun thinking about the era we could have gotten but didn’t. :poordat:

14417469274.gif

Does anyone have a high quality version of the original You For Me? There are two versions, one DJ club one and one more raw. I like the latter but its noticeable worse quality than the other one sadly

34 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Does anyone have a high quality version of the original You For Me? There are two versions, one DJ club one and one more raw. I like the latter but its noticeable worse quality than the other one sadly

We got that one from 1000Times so I believe that’s the only link we have, but I could be wrong.

I noticed that it seems “quiet” as well

So did we have a real version of HBHG prior to the one we got today?

I didn’t even download the second one with the piano intro because I assumed it was fake but now it seems like that one might be real and the first leaked version was fake?

help I’m confused lol

Real or not, that first version of HBHG we got a few months ago always sounded kind of.. flat. I never really got into the song until miss 1000 Times leaked the final the other day. Now I’m lowkey obsessed with it.. the new little production quirks are so goood & it just sounds amazing. Thanks again legend!!! :heart:

14417469274.gif