Fluorine

Charli XCX

24 minutes ago, RoundandRound said:

it sounds so good quality in comparison to the live video, cause that live video was distorted so high but IDK...

Its the direct video from twitter, trust me. Ive played that snippet hundreds of times cus its her best song LOL, i know.

4 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

It better not be Boom Clap or I’m going to sue paramount and ru :awkney:

also someone pls help me with a link to watch the doc :crai: 

Same on all counts. I wanna watch the doc so badly. 

My biggest worry is letting Charli speak. They don’t give guest judges much airtime except for Miley, Gaga and Nicki. I’m sure Charli would have plenty to say. 

48 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

My biggest worry is letting Charli speak. They don’t give guest judges much airtime except for Miley, Gaga and Nicki. I’m sure Charli would have plenty to say. 

I’m hoping & imagining a cute little workroom moment before the challenge hopefully. And maybe a little appearance for the eliminated queen like how Allie X did in Canada’s Drag Race. But yes the untucked visit would be IDEAL. 

14417469274.gif

42 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I’m hoping & imagining a cute little workroom moment before the challenge hopefully. And maybe a little appearance for the eliminated queen like how Allie X did in Canada’s Drag Race. But yes the untucked visit would be IDEAL. 

I’ve never watched untucked before, maybe I’ll have to. 

I just finished watching Alone Together. What a treat. I loved how it opened from the Charli era and ended with Charli thinking what’s next.

You For Me was a GRADE A LEAK :oprah:

The vocoder in the chorus with those melodies… it’s nearly as addictive as a new single. 

I definitely prefer the first demo. The piano’d version is cute but sounds like she’d already decided not to keep it. 

THANK YOU @1000Times :ma: