Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 6/29/2021 at 7:12 PM, faceshopping said:

https://twitter.com/orapromo/status/1409175479219802118?s=21

Sigala x Rita Ora this Friday is the You For Me demo!

It's...weird? Idk I could totally see Rita singing YFM, but this surely isnt't the pitch I pictured in my mind :/ 

Maybe it's just a snippet that has been pitched for copyright 

Remember when most of us thought "Spinning" was starting a new Era and that more singles would be released soon after and then the album announce? 

:toofloppy:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

9 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Remember when most of us thought "Spinning" was starting a new Era and that more singles would be released soon after and then the album announce? 

:toofloppy:

I thought initially it stalled the era as it didn’t take off like most 1975 songs do but I don’t think so we know she has sessions booked for more recording. 

20 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

It honestly doesn't flow as well as amphetamine... Anywho, glad we got the charli version cause this slaps and Rita's version is not it.

@1000Times thanks again legend. ?

And it doesn't even make sense as much...like, adrenaline is literally self produced by your body, this person isn't INSIDE her so wtf, amphetamine on the other end it's a drug that you get addicted to and it's external, like this love. You know they changed that to keep it PG :flop:

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

It’s so crazy how such a good Charli song can be ruined by a different vocalist & 1 or 2 changed lyrics... looking at you Rita & Bella Thorne. Charli just has that IT factor. 

LMAOO

i actually think Bella Thorne’s take of up’n’down was cute?

Like yeah it was nowhere near charli’s cause Charli has an incredibly recognizable voice but Bella gave it that white girl twist that IDK I kinda liked it 

also, it’s such a good song that I don’t care who sings it tbh 

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

that white girl twist

I'm screaming

But yeah idk, You For Me was really a Charli bop to me so this generic Ritalin Oral version makes me cringe

5 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

It’s so crazy how such a good Charli song can be ruined by a different vocalist & 1 or 2 changed lyrics... looking at you Rita & Bella Thorne. Charli just has that IT factor. 

charli's voice and just general atmosphere when it comes to singing pop music is just perfect... like when you compare her up & down to bella's version its so drastically different?? like she really knows how to do fun pop music its insane 

xMcVPI7.jpg