Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

talking bout the 24 hour album… did anything leak? Do we know something? I can’t believe it’s been 3 years and nothing has come out 

all the tracks leaked completely last year lol

9 minutes ago, Dima said:

Entire album was leaked in January 

WHAT??? ?? GIRL I 

ok once finals are over I’ll go through them HDKSKSKSKS 

Please leak Going Nowhere, thank you 

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

@Afterparty i went ahead and made a small list of songs that we have that could use some remastering!

Spoiler

My Type

Mow That Lawn

My Heart

Let's Make Love

NYC (On The Way Out)

Up & Down

100 (Taking Me High)

Real Friends

Just Like Lucy Liu

Come To My Party

Never Felt Better

I Got You

Don't Call Me (Middle Finger)

I can make a zip for u if that would help!

i think it would also be cool to try it on a SOPHIE song or two... maybe Somebody Like You or Boyfriend?

Is anyone else disappointed by Charlis comments regarding artistry and songwriting? I mean charles I get you can cut songs if you like them but an artist should be involved with their work in some form-whether that’s production or songwriting. 

I also get the sucker era was a long time ago but she stated she values her songwriting as her primary form of creativity and that she didn’t want to accept badly written songs nor be a voice piece. Honestly if this era does bad I see this all blowing up In her face and saying  the label pushed it. 

She already gives no care about her voice, can we have something?

All I can really say about it is IF this is how the label is going to push her… like if that’s the only way they’ll do it, her recording a bunch of “industry tracks” or whatever you want to call them… I’d say she’s earned it.

Home girl just spent the last few years putting together and writing an insane discography up to this point… huge songs, albums/mixtapes making AOTY lists, racking up tons of respect from the online music community… and if that all still isn’t “good enough” for the label, if she wants to “sell out” as she’s put it… again, I’d say she’s earned it.

Charli has MORE than proven herself…

On 7/5/2021 at 4:26 PM, LiCKRISSH said:

Could you do My Heart ?

Tysm :D

https://dbree.org/v/0660e8

Here you go!

16 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

@Afterparty i went ahead and made a small list of songs that we have that could use some remastering!

Hide contents

My Type

Mow That Lawn

My Heart

Let's Make Love

NYC (On The Way Out)

Up & Down

100 (Taking Me High)

Real Friends

Just Like Lucy Liu

Come To My Party

Never Felt Better

I Got You

Don't Call Me (Middle Finger)

I can make a zip for u if that would help!

i think it would also be cool to try it on a SOPHIE song or two... maybe Somebody Like You or Boyfriend?

Will do this :) I actually have a comp album of remasters coming that has a lot of these.

I didn't expect y'all to really enjoy these that much

We need a Superlove, Boys or Summer Singles moment. Something that won’t be on the album but something for the summer for us to enjoy. I thought we might get something in 2 weeks time with the online show, but if there isn’t a album or the concept is still being developed then I’m thinking it will be months until we get a new song.

She wants to have a future nostalgia moment so bad. I mean i'm all for her selling out and singing songs she didn't write if they are bangers but i don't want this to be another sucker situation where she decides she hates it when her singles don't take off. 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

On 7/5/2021 at 8:47 PM, glitch diva said:

Drop a preset right now.

If you know anything about mastering audio and mixing, not one preset can act as a catch all for all songs, each mix (especially unreleased/unfinished songs) is special to its own, and has its own parts to fix and equalize.

@Afterparty please remaster petals by allie x the mixing is god awful in that song i will give you nothing in return except the file for the song https://mega.nz/file/H7ginCgY#QPW0zV1eLwRPJmsizyHWc72NxXDgDL7m23VQECFye04 THE ESSING in the vocals in the drop and verses are god awful if you can fix that that would be great.