Fluorine

Charli XCX

12 hours ago, Afterparty said:

REMASTERED.jpg

Droppin sooon. Argue with your mum if you don't like the selected songs 

Theme park pleaseeeee es my favorite 

y'all are so upset that charli said she's singing writer's demos...and for what? she did it during sucker, she did it throughout the xcx world sessions, and even during the mixtape and self-titled eras. she never wrote secret, daddy knows, up and down, or femmebot, and even recorded the middle, issues, our boyfriend, and multiple others that she liked but ultimately didn't release. the iconic next level charli wasn't even her song to begin with, all she did was rewrite the lyrics. not saying any of this is bad, but she's released so much material in the past four years that i think she deserves to not write some songs for herself.

angels have weird expectations for charli and get upset over the smallest things...she's a human beinggggggggg

17 minutes ago, paradiso said:

y'all are so upset that charli said she's singing writer's demos...and for what? she did it during sucker, she did it throughout the xcx world sessions, and even during the mixtape and self-titled eras. she never wrote secret, daddy knows, up and down, or femmebot, and even recorded the middle, issues, our boyfriend, and multiple others that she liked but ultimately didn't release. the iconic next level charli wasn't even her song to begin with, all she did was rewrite the lyrics. not saying any of this is bad, but she's released so much material in the past four years that i think she deserves to not write some songs for herself.

angels have weird expectations for charli and get upset over the smallest things...she's a human beinggggggggg

yes that's true i didn't think about that

but then again i felt like by saying "other people's songs" it meant in a different style than what she has been doing lately? idk i got that vibe maybe i was reading too much into it 

25 minutes ago, paradiso said:

In my opinion an artist is an artist. If you present the package, I don’t care how it got there. I don’t care who wrote the song or who produced it. Who shot the video, who designed it. As long as you’re singing it.

Charli is such a collaborator, think about the XCXWorld, a lot of that design seemed to come from AG. Charli is creative and capable, if someone has a different idea that’s really good, I’m all for it. Art is all about give and take. 

15 hours ago, Afterparty said:

REMASTERED.jpg

Droppin sooon. Argue with your mum if you don't like the selected songs 

the Rrring remaster is ironically the best remaster on the comp (besides 1000 Times). I got it to sound really wide in stereo and bass filled and still got the vocals to be crispy.

57 minutes ago, Afterparty said:

the Rrring remaster is ironically the best remaster on the comp (besides 1000 Times). I got it to sound really wide in stereo and bass filled and still got the vocals to be crispy.

Boost it a few bpm and I will scream! :excited:

1 hour ago, Afterparty said:

Omfg a decent sounding version of 1000 times I might cry :defeated: doing gods work here

XPo3CNC.jpg

2 hours ago, paradiso said:

She did not sing a single writers demo during sucker and stated in interviews she was adamantly against this because she is a writer foremost and would be nothing without her written songs, she can sing others written songs if she wants I just hope it’s for  significant purpose because her songwriting skill hasn’t been amazing for awhile anyhow.

But it will be odd as Charli has marketed herself over the years as a songwriter not a “singer” or a entertainer/dancer-she doesn’t produce or bother with production input so her only stance on being an artist comes from her songwriting.