Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 minutes ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

After almost two years of playing the Charli album and just considering Silver Cross as just a moderately good track, it finally clicked with me today. That song is killer.

This song live was like a baptism

17 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

The “Charli” album is holding up insanely well… it’s so good. :defeated: 

I still get so many of the songs stuck in my head, on any random given day… Click is still bonkers asffff!!! :toofunny: :toofunny:

click full volume in the car is an experience. kim’s woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo AHHH ! and the way the bass hits rights there is sooo excellent 

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Now i cant lie... tommy is so iconic on Click. I cant imagien listening to that fad remix sksjsjsk

literally no bad songs on charli anymore- BIOYL and 1999 even still sound so fresh i sort of hate it :ma:

kinda tea

the “i wont fuck with a scrub but i love a bad bitch” line always bothered me. like why are we equating the two?

51 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

click full volume in the car is an experience. kim’s woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo AHHH ! and the way the bass hits rights there is sooo excellent 

You heard what I say, you heard what I say YEEE-ahhh! 

On 7/11/2021 at 9:22 PM, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

After almost two years of playing the Charli album and just considering Silver Cross as just a moderately good track, it finally clicked with me today. That song is killer.

One of my favs from the album and tbh a top tier Charli song for me generally- it’s so sweet and earnest and wild.

aOaIzH2.gif

9 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

Are we just not gonna talk about the fact she said she has xcx5

No good talking about it. We’ll end up in an XCXWorld situation again, who knows if people already have some of the tracks. 

its the last album that will complete her record deal with Atlantic so of course they want to make the most money of out if as much as possible. so they want her to be more consumer friendly with the general audience and i think she is cooperating and being okay with the suggestions they are telling her like offering her songs for the album ect and they did support her efforts for her last two albums  so they are in good terms , its like shes giving back to them imo but also its not like they are forcing her, 

back then she they made her pick 3 songs to sing, she picked boys. she was reluctant because the relationship was so one sided and how she was being treated

i for one can't wait for this album, im hoping the rollout starts on August :( so afraid they will push it to early next year if this year is too packed