Fluorine

Charli XCX

15 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

When I think of “dark pop” for Charli, it just sounds to me like more Vroom Vroom/Trophy/Gone/Pink Diamond type stuff… all varying degrees of it of course… but the whole like, “cyber-demon” vibe…

…which, can you ever get enough of that?? Nope! :popcorn: :toofunny:  Terminator/industrial aesthetics…

If she’s recording other writers demos then I imagine it will end up being more mainstream. Hopefully it’s people like Tove, Alma, Ava, Noonie songs she’s recording. I can’t lie, I can’t stand Pink Diamond as a Charli stan. There is no way the GP would even consider it. 

Her songs Midnight, You're The One and Stay Away are the perfect examples of what kind of direction that her album could go in. 

Idk about all those other songs y'all are mentioning since she clearly said her album was TR inspired  :lolliney:

Charli's voice is so unique i love her whatever its called idk about music shit 

but her voice is crack to me so i'm going to love her local tracks for sure. i always find myself when i listen to artist who bore me thinking "hey i wish Charli would sing this, i bet i'd like it if she did" lol

On 7/17/2021 at 4:10 PM, Waterfall said:

does anyone have a list of what leaked after the jan-feb mass leak? (i searched but i didn't find any lists thats why im asking)

you for me, forget about it, Hbhg final, I hate all this gravity probably the slowest period for Charli leaks since she’s releasing soon. 

would be nice if some older songs leaked. Lightning Bolts and Million feat MØ

I will always love you (Love you)
I'll love you forever
Even when we're not together
I will always love you (Love you)
I'll love you forever
Said, "I'll love you forever"
I know in the future (Future)
We won't see each other (We won't see each other)
Cold just like December
But I will always love you (Love you)
I'll love you forever
Yeah, I'll love you forever

Cat Cry GIF - Cat Cry Meme - Discover & Share GIFs in 2021 | Cute gif, Cute  doodles, Cute love cartoons

7 hours ago, Moon River said:

Just heard Ava Max's latest single and suddenly I'm not opposed to the idea of a collab anymore :bop:

people can say whatever they want about her but.... naked, born to the night, call me tonight.... tattoo... all so good like she has potential to make BANGERS she just has some fluff like so am i 

xMcVPI7.jpg

23 minutes ago, xcxc said:

When was the last time a Charli song leaked

Charlotte Emma Aitchison (born 2 August 1992), known professionally as Charli XCX, is an English singer and songwriter. Born in Cambridge and raised in Start Hill, Essex, she began posting songs on Myspace in 2008, which led to her discovery by a promoter who invited her to perform at warehouse raves. In 2010, she signed a recording contract with Asylum Records, releasing a series of singles and mixtapes throughout 2011 and 2012.

In 2012, Charli XCX rose to prominence with the Icona Pop collaboration "I Love It", which became an international success, reaching top 10 in North America and Europe. Her debut studio album, True Romance (2013), was released that year to critical acclaim but failed to meet commercial expectations. In 2014, she contributed the hook and bridge to "Fancy" by rapper Iggy Azalea, which finished the year as one of the best-selling singles worldwide and was nominated for two Grammy Awards. The same year, Charli XCX released "Boom Clap", which became her first solo top-ten single on the Billboard Hot 100. Her second studio album, the punk-influenced Sucker, was released at the end of the year, and spawned the successful singles "Break the Rules" and "Doing It".

In 2015, Charli XCX began working alongside producers associated with the UK collective PC Music, including label head A. G. Cook and producer Sophie, developing a more experimental sound and image. While working on her third album, she released the Vroom Vroom EP in 2016 and the mixtapes Number 1 Angel and Pop 2 in 2017, as well as a series of singles including the BPI-certified "After the Afterparty", "Boys", and "1999". Her third and fourth studio albums, Charli (2019) and How I'm Feeling Now (2020), received widespread acclaim; the latter was created within a span of six weeks during the COVID-19 lockdowns.

In addition to her solo work, Charli XCX has co-written songs for other artists, including Iggy Azalea's "Beg for It" (2014), Selena Gomez's "Same Old Love" (2015), will.i.am's "Boys & Girls" (2016), Blondie's "Tonight" (2017), and the Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello collaboration "Señorita" (2019).

2 hours ago, xcxc said:

When was the last time a Charli song leaked

i think the last one was hey boy hey girl final and before that was you for me which were both from last month

16 hours ago, LiFELiNE said:

Charlotte Emma Aitchison (born 2 August 1992), known professionally as Charli XCX, is an English singer and songwriter. Born in Cambridge and raised in Start Hill, Essex, she began posting songs on Myspace in 2008, which led to her discovery by a promoter who invited her to perform at warehouse raves. In 2010, she signed a recording contract with Asylum Records, releasing a series of singles and mixtapes throughout 2011 and 2012.

In 2012, Charli XCX rose to prominence with the Icona Pop collaboration "I Love It", which became an international success, reaching top 10 in North America and Europe. Her debut studio album, True Romance (2013), was released that year to critical acclaim but failed to meet commercial expectations. In 2014, she contributed the hook and bridge to "Fancy" by rapper Iggy Azalea, which finished the year as one of the best-selling singles worldwide and was nominated for two Grammy Awards. The same year, Charli XCX released "Boom Clap", which became her first solo top-ten single on the Billboard Hot 100. Her second studio album, the punk-influenced Sucker, was released at the end of the year, and spawned the successful singles "Break the Rules" and "Doing It".

In 2015, Charli XCX began working alongside producers associated with the UK collective PC Music, including label head A. G. Cook and producer Sophie, developing a more experimental sound and image. While working on her third album, she released the Vroom Vroom EP in 2016 and the mixtapes Number 1 Angel and Pop 2 in 2017, as well as a series of singles including the BPI-certified "After the Afterparty", "Boys", and "1999". Her third and fourth studio albums, Charli (2019) and How I'm Feeling Now (2020), received widespread acclaim; the latter was created within a span of six weeks during the COVID-19 lockdowns.

In addition to her solo work, Charli XCX has co-written songs for other artists, including Iggy Azalea's "Beg for It" (2014), Selena Gomez's "Same Old Love" (2015), will.i.am's "Boys & Girls" (2016), Blondie's "Tonight" (2017), and the Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello collaboration "Señorita" (2019).

This is how I envision my response, at this point, if literally anyone mentioned or asked about Charli in conversation  :toofunny:

I have no idea why she's taking too long releasing the first single.

I was sure AF that "Spinning" was the start of the era

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde