Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I have no idea why she's taking too long releasing the first single.

I was sure AF that "Spinning" was the start of the era

I feel like she wants to try really hard with this album to get a big hit song so she can possibly get another record deal. This is the last album on her current deal. 

1 minute ago, Lonely Planet said:

I feel like she wants to try really hard with this album to get a big hit song so she can possibly get another record deal. This is the last album on her current deal. 

Yeah, that might be it.

I'm sure she will deliver bops, she never disappoints.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I have no idea why she's taking too long releasing the first single.

I was sure AF that "Spinning" was the start of the era

Like I said previously, it's tentatively out next month ;)

BzhmW.png

4 minutes ago, drewby said:

I'll choose to believe you, God knows I need her new bops 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, drewby said:

i miss this but thank you for the good news! no idea who you are or how you would now but whatever but i'll choose to believe too

not sure if its been mentioned here yet about which episode charli is guest judging on drag race all stars but shes judging episode 9 and the song is boom clap :toofunny:

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

40 minutes ago, Foxes said:

not sure if its been mentioned here yet about which episode charli is guest judging on drag race all stars but shes judging episode 9 and the song is boom clap :toofunny:

3 weeks from now!! I’m so excited to see her on the judges panel & to just hear her talk. :trisha:

14417469274.gif

19 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

yess and it seems like this is gonna be a concept album/era of sorts from what she's saying on twitter/instagram, a illuminatti era i'm so excited!! she's gonna serve visuals i just know.

42 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

“Used to come around, you’d be knocking on my front door, playing board games, horror films with the super gore”

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493byvn622wtu64lu399f7

if she merged her soldout era with true romance 2.0 era..... :hdu: her mind .....

3 minutes ago, CyberKid said:

Isn’t she performing on Sunday?

Oh maybe I couldn’t see the line up. I went by a ticketmaster tweet. Thanks for letting me know so I’m not disappointed tomorrow ?