Fluorine

Charli XCX

22 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

? no

I guess it can be read that she had a 5 album deal and it’s ending, but maybe they want more? Or after this album she has signed for 5 more? I don’t know what they’re classing as albums, TR, Sucker, N1A, Pop2, Charli and HIFN then whatever she’s working on. We know Charli thinks of N1A and Pop2 as albums although they were put out as mixtapes. Who knows. We think/know something is coming soon?

59 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

I guess it can be read that she had a 5 album deal and it’s ending, but maybe they want more? Or after this album she has signed for 5 more? I don’t know what they’re classing as albums, TR, Sucker, N1A, Pop2, Charli and HIFN then whatever she’s working on. We know Charli thinks of N1A and Pop2 as albums although they were put out as mixtapes. Who knows. We think/know something is coming soon?

she was saying this is the end of her deal lol this is xcx5  

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, Lukeb said:

she’s already stated that she’s in a 5 album deal rn, and even though she classified n1a and pop2 as albums, the label doesn’t (no promo, no mvs, etc).

she’s just emphasizing that this next album is the last one in her deal

her ig story at an aesthetician is sending me we are really getting plastic fantastic this era

the concept of selling out and global domination as well as some of the ashey O stuff she was posting does really remind me of of xcx world, i wonder if she's going to resuscitate that vibe in a more mainstream janet jacskson britney spears kind of way as a sort of homage to her die hard fans while also making something potentially super profitable for her last album with atlantic

11 minutes ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

was at the straight club last night & Dirty Sexy Money came on and the DJ skipped it for an Imagine Dragons song. aware it's not her best work but that hurt my spirit!

Ouch… I apologize on behalf of my kind. :toofunny:

1 hour ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

was at the straight club last night & Dirty Sexy Money came on and the DJ skipped it for an Imagine Dragons song. aware it's not her best work but that hurt my spirit!

that is such a hate crime I would've left a bad yelp review claiming they're homophobic plsss

1 hour ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

same energy as when they play a nicki feature and switch to a different song before nicki's verse

On 7/24/2021 at 5:19 PM, lonely lonely night said:

her ig story at an aesthetician is sending me we are really getting plastic fantastic this era

the concept of selling out and global domination as well as some of the ashey O stuff she was posting does really remind me of of xcx world, i wonder if she's going to resuscitate that vibe in a more mainstream janet jacskson britney spears kind of way as a sort of homage to her die hard fans while also making something potentially super profitable for her last album with atlantic

Probably doing some radio frequency-her bodies lit though but hey if she wants it, she can. 

https://dbree.org/v/ac0a31

Fun metadata fact of the day, what was known is Sucker (Demo 3), was actually the seventh draft version, and was prompted titled as Fuck You Sucker. Atlantic had registered the track under this title through ASCAP and removed the title registry data when the final product was sent weeks days later in June.

Volume 2 coming soon.

On 7/24/2021 at 12:19 PM, lonely lonely night said:

the emancipation of xcx world...omg

does anyone have a clean version of Number 1 Angel and Pop 2? I got the opportunity to play my own music at a grocery store i work at in the night time and i figured the general public deserves to hear these mixtapes.

1 hour ago, andruexcx said:

does anyone have a clean version of Number 1 Angel and Pop 2? I got the opportunity to play my own music at a grocery store i work at in the night time and i figured the general public deserves to hear these mixtapes.

you can actually use pussy tastes sweet coz i ate my pineapple as your slogan to attract locals :dua: