Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, NEXTLIFE said:

The song is 2:17 and is written by Charli, Caroline Ailin, Noonie Bao, Oscar Holter, Mattman & Robin. 

Probs got mentioned already but whew. Noonie and Oscar we won. 

The length is a literal C R I M E  but I'm sure she'll deliver a bop, and that cover is giving me 80s so I slightly hope she brings a synthwave-influenced track with it. Would be nice and I'm here for it and for the instrumental so I can make a longer version!

Also, looks like mainstream bop incoming? :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

58 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

reminder that taxi’s like 2:20

And pink diamond is 2:04, and claws is 2:33, and i finally understand is 2:31... all too short :noparty: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

i love every single thing about it, i'm not even that worried about the song being short cause i guess it may work on her favor when it comes to streaming (shorter song = more likely to play again multiple times)

the single cover is incredible, the logo is amazing BUT... the release date, literally 1 month away... it would be so much better if she announced like the week before or just dropped the song out of nowhere

9 hours ago, pin up galore said:

YESSSSSS the pic is so pretty :defeated:I was reading the thread then all of a sudden there's a bunch of replies omg its such a serve but.... September 3rd? You sold your soul to the label and could only manage for September 3rd?????

inspired by lana :ahhney:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

55 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

Apparently this was supposed to be out in August. I wonder why they pushed it. 

Could be a complete stretch but I think they’re aiming for the Chromatica Remix album in August, probably got pushed back a week so 911 didn’t get overshadowed 

8 minutes ago, charli bby said:

Could be a complete stretch but I think they’re aiming for the Chromatica Remix album in August, probably got pushed back a week so 911 didn’t get overshadowed 

I’m ready for a flood of Charli releases. We’ve not had a feature for months. 

8 minutes ago, charli bby said:

there's also just a lot of big releases in the next two weeks but honestly i don't think their expecting her to chart anyway and esp not with a song that short 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

there's also just a lot of big releases in the next two weeks but honestly i don't think their expecting her to chart anyway and esp not with a song that short 

Ummm, I think the length is meant to boost its performance? That’s the whole point of short songs nowadays, no?