Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

there's also just a lot of big releases in the next two weeks but honestly i don't think their expecting her to chart anyway and esp not with a song that short 

Who else is coming? The Weeknd this week, Kim at some point? I hope the album is out weeks before Taylor’s re release. 

39 minutes ago, CyberKid said:

Ummm, I think the length is meant to boost its performance? That’s the whole point of short songs nowadays, no?

I mean i'm only going off what " insiders " said and it's apparently catchy but really repetitive which makes me think it'll be big on tik tok 

32 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

Who else is coming? The Weeknd this week, Kim at some point? I hope the album is out weeks before Taylor’s re release. 

lizzo is confirmed next week; there's rumors for dua but i think her new era is starting september or october but she said new music soon in a recent interview 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

13 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

kinda was hating the font choice. but someone on twitter said it was giving 80’s miami club and now i kinda love it

yes the whole cover is giving night club by the beach tease honestly 

1 hour ago, Ceremonials said:

I mean i'm only going off what " insiders " said and it's apparently catchy but really repetitive which makes me think it'll be big on tik tok 

exactly… so wouldn’t that make it more likely to chart? :crai: charli herself said that when she’s writing for charts, the ideal length is about 2:20

31 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

manifesting a 15 track album :legend:with 5 music videos 

also i really hope the release is before 2022 :excited:

I really doubt we'll get the album this year, but I wouldn't complain if we do :creepna:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

10 minutes ago, charli bby said:

Ooo question to the group - how many singles do we recon before the album? I’m predicting 2

i feel like there will be 3 :bop:

lead single (upbeat, mainstream, radio hit)

second single (mainstream, ballad, sad:poordat:)

third single (just before the album, less mainstream, for the poppers angels:party:)

1 hour ago, Pop The Balloons said:

I want don't think twice next ?

i forgot where she said it but the one we heard was like a completely different version from i’m guessing what she plans to release (?) and i’m so excited to maybe get to hear what the final sounds like. but god i love the performance version we have of it soooo much 

11 hours ago, blameitonme said:

manifesting a 15 track album :legend:with 5 music videos 

also i really hope the release is before 2022 :excited:

I highly doubt it, with Charli she released the first single in October and the album in September of the next year ???