Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

I highly doubt it, with Charli she released the first single in October and the album in September of the next year ???

1999 wasn't originally intended to be the lead single though right? I would consider Blame It On Your Love to be the first single which was released May 15th. If that's the case, then that's like a 4 month wait for the full album.

5 minutes ago, Its Charli Baby said:

i'm manifesting this since n1a is my fave charli album/mixtape

not a single bad track:wub:

Sameee!! gimme those Emotional, Babygirl, 3 AM level bangers Charlotte!! :legend:

8nl2OpX.png

9 hours ago, DaddyKnew said:

1999 wasn't originally intended to be the lead single though right? I would consider Blame It On Your Love to be the first single which was released May 15th. If that's the case, then that's like a 4 month wait for the full album.

yeah that's true but it's still 5 months, a lot IMO so definitely after 2022

I think the long release window helped the album to come out closer to the tour. It’s risky, but I hope she announces a quick little tour at the end of this year with the album as I could see her doing the Aus festival rounds early 2022 then into US/Europe for the summer.  

ya'll are on crack i love the Charli rollout it was AMAZING omg i was so excited, sure like i would have love to listen to the album as a typical experience  (1-3 singles before release) but it was so much fun! i would not mind a long rollout at all, hopefully it has a bunch of tranks too like all those other pop girls that put like 20 songs or something on their albums

also omg remember the is it gonna be an album or a mixtape discourse? like we never knew and she wasn't sure either lol