Fluorine

Charli XCX

I got a little sad the song would be out in September but then I remembered what Lana did with Map Of LA. With Charli at least we have the date

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 hour ago, Voignamir said:

the real question: are we getting any 'eh-eh-x-c-x' and 'it's charli baby' on this album or she's dug them in for good with hifn

charli should make a stoner song and cough out the "eh-eh" xcx

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

Damn not y'all literally spitting in the plate you loved to eat from up til yesterday.ย :facepalm:

Hyperpop Charli slander? FUCKING POP2 SLANDER??? I swear y'all have been snorting too much poppers lately cause the energy and opinions in the previous page are NOT it.

3 hours ago, charli bby said:

so arca has confirmed that the chromatica remix album is coming aug 20...

ย 

Out Out 13/08

911 Remix 20/08

Good Ones 02/09

ย 

:party:

not the whole album, just her rain on me remix

but bloodpop said we're going to hear the whole thing soon

6 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

Damn not y'all literally spitting in the plate you loved to eat from up til yesterday.ย :facepalm:

Hyperpop Charli slander? FUCKING POP2 SLANDER??? I swear y'all have been snorting too much poppers lately cause the energy and opinions in the previous page are NOT it.

the charli album was like getting ready to go on a vacation to london and getting there and it rains the whole week. like ya that's london but it's not the vacation i wanted. reality is so gross. gimme michelle pfeiffer in a midsummer night's dream not michelle pfeiffer as tony montana's sad and abused coke addict wife

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

16 minutes ago, bluemorphos said:

the charli album was like getting ready to go on a vacation to london and getting there and it rains the whole week. like ya that's london but it's not the vacation i wanted. reality is so gross. gimme michelle pfeiffer in a midsummer night's dream not michelle pfeiffer as tony montana's sad and abused coke addict wife

tumblr_o640wmyv6d1qgf1i8o1_250.gif

5 hours ago, bluemorphos said:

ย 

....are you high?

lABVyGE.png